+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default The Walking Dead Season 6

Nicholas was broken. He had tried to redeem himself, but I think going back there to where he betrayed and left his crew was just too much for him. I think he said I'm sorry to Glen because he just couldn't do it anymore.
    Spoilers
    But I don't think Glen is gone. I think they were eating Nicholas and Glen is under him. Hopefully the zombies are too stupid to realise there are 2 people there and Glen can get free while they are distracted.

Massive episodes so far. I feel so sad that the new guy with the wife got bitten. And the girl who fell over. Both were so brave for people who hadn't seen much of the outside. And I loved Michonne's "you don't know" speech. Daryl turning back, then turning back again, Rick, just all of it. Rick had to get out too. Either the van will start or he'll make a dash for the building we saw across the road.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Californication For This Useful Post:

French Pear  (27-10-2015),gingermillie  (27-10-2015),Jensha  (28-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Californication View Post
    Nicholas was broken. He had tried to redeem himself, but I think going back there to where he betrayed and left his crew was just too much for him. I think he said I'm sorry to Glen because he just couldn't do it anymore.
    Spoilers
    But I don't think Glen is gone. I think they were eating Nicholas and Glen is under him. Hopefully the zombies are too stupid to realise there are 2 people there and Glen can get free while they are distracted.

Massive episodes so far. I feel so sad that the new guy with the wife got bitten. And the girl who fell over. Both were so brave for people who hadn't seen much of the outside. And I loved Michonne's "you don't know" speech. Daryl turning back, then turning back again, Rick, just all of it. Rick had to get out too. Either the van will start or he'll make a dash for the building we saw across the road.
    I really hope so but I'm not feeling like glen is going to be able to come out of this alive.

Next week it seems like it will be flash backing to Morgan's past so that will be interesting. I wonder if it will be a whole episode about him and not revisit this episode until the week after...? I hope not because I need to know about Glen. I really liked him and he is such an important character.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Better bl00dy not leave us hanging!! I'm angry with Morgan. If he hadn't let the wolves go, Rick wouldn't be in the Sh!t right now!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Californication View Post
    Better bl00dy not leave us hanging!! I'm angry with Morgan. If he hadn't let the wolves go, Rick wouldn't be in the Sh!t right now!!!
    Morgan just needs a bit of time to learn. He will become and is a valuable member of their group (a lot more than most of the Alexandrians). Rick went through similar things at the beginning. He let people go that either got or could have gotten others killed.

I imagine it would take ALOT to become hard that way and be built for survival.

I felt like crap when Glenn died. Maybe it was the other guy getting eaten as they only showed Glenn so it's a possibility. I find it hard to believe that he could survive that though even if it is the other guy on top of him. It'd be one of those "Yeah right" moments which actually really annoy me in TV shows. They haven't been showing much of Glenn lately anyway. Maybe he's got a different job or doesn't want to be on the series anymore and have decided to kill him off? I find I haven't felt for him as much. I was worried Michonne was going to die. Thank God she's okay !!!

I'd say people are right though. He will "Miraculously" come out of this unscathed.
    Last edited by Renesme; 27-10-2015 at 14:04.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default The Walking Dead Season 6

Quote Originally Posted by Renesme View Post
    Morgan just needs a bit of time to learn. He will become and is a valuable member of their group (a lot more than most of the Alexandrians). Rick went through similar things at the beginning. He let people go that either got or could have gotten others killed.

I imagine it would take ALOT to become hard that way and be built for survival.

I felt like crap when Glenn died. Maybe it was the other guy getting eaten as they only showed Glenn so it's a possibility. I find it hard to believe that he could survive that though even if it is the other guy on top of him. It'd be one of those "Yeah right" moments which actually really annoy me in TV shows. They haven't been showing much of Glenn lately anyway. Maybe he's got a different job or doesn't want to be on the series anymore and have decided to kill him off? I find I haven't felt for him as much. I was worried Michonne was going to die. Thank God she's okay !!!

I'd say people are right though. He will "Miraculously" come out of this unscathed.
    I agree about Morgan, and I do like him - have from the start, and agree he will be an important member of the group, but you just can't let people go like that. He might need the Michonne speech too.

Sure we don't know all of what he's been through, and if he's been alone, he wouldn't have been much of a target, but this is the second time the wolves have been a problem for him. Why let them go to have round 3??

In some ways I'm glad the group met the Governor. They have been through some extreme circumstances which has given them the "us or them" mentality needed to survive.

I'm just cross as he's put Rick in the Sh!t by letting them go LOL.

And I hope if Glen makes it, that it won't be too unbelievable. The writers have been very clever with just about everything, so hope they wouldn't make it too ridiculous!

Thanks
    Reviews
    It looks like there is a set photo of glens character filming.. not sure if hes filming flashbacks or if hes alive. I saw it linked to one of the articles about the episode on the Forbes website!

Edit
    Here is the link
    http://www.forbes.com/sites/insertco...s-point-to-no/

Sent from my GT-I9507 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Last edited by Joeee; 27-10-2015 at 15:29.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Joeee For This Useful Post:

French Pear  (27-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Does anyone watch Talking Dead afterwards?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Going to watch the most recent episode tonight. What will I need out of: wine, tissues, comfort chocolate, stress ball, blanket to throw over my head?

I'm nervous about this episode!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Holy. Goddamn. Zombie balls.