+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
    I am really good at all baking, as it happens 😁
    HIRED. I'll make room for you by getting rid of one of the men who aren't pulling their weight in the snack supply department, no matter how much I look at the snack table and sigh loudly. haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    This thread has reminded me why I stay in job's forever. I've only ever really had 4 job interviews in my life, and only one really important scary one, and I'll just stay here for good because job interviews scare the absolute crap out of me.

If I honestly HAD to do it again *shudder* and got asked this question, my answer would definitely have to be "job interviews".

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CazHazKidz For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (14-10-2015),smallpotatoes  (14-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by careermum View Post
    Hi guys, having previously done a lot of interviewing and hiring, can I please encourage people not to say 'I'm a perfectionist'.....literally 95% of people I interviewed said the same thing and it was difficult not to look at the other person interviewing and roll your eyes because for some people it was very obviously not the case and it was so predictable.

I am always honest, I say 'I talk too much and occasionally put off doing things I am not an expert on'. Have been told my honesty was refreshing and on both occasions I was interviewed in the last 6 years I got the job so it definitely didn't stop me from doing ok!
    I actually read the same thing in an article that popped up on my Facebook page. I've now stopped using it in job interviews.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I absolutely hate this question.. That and "where do you see yourself in five years?" Preferably retired and living in the Maldives! I had my fourth job interview the other day and I'm so over it.