+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    That is fantastic @Aqua85 !!!!! And to have one to freeze too! Sounds really promising!

I know my FS always said that with low egg reserve it is getting to EC and transfer that is the tricky part. After transfer there is as much chance of success as anyone else...which at our age is pretty high.

Keeping my fingers crossed for you and looking forward to hearing how it goes on Saturday

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Patience86 View Post
    @Aqua85 how did your EC go? Have been thinking of you!

Well after years of ttc and several chems...I am officially pregnant! Confirmed by my FS yesterday. I have had some spotting so I have another beta tomorrow to confirm levels are going up but all seems to be ok so far. Lining nice and thick etc. Fingers crossed this is a sticky!

Can't believe I fell naturally after being told I was basically going into peri menopause, was outside the clinic eligibility for IVF, and given the egg donor speech. Crazy!
    OMG!!! Huge congrats!!!! What amazing news 😊 sooooo very happy for you. Just goes to show Dr's don't know everything. I think they're too quick to give up. So glad you proved them wrong! Best news!!!
    @Aqua85 good luck for tomorrow, that's awesome you got a couple of good embies and I hope in 2 weeks you have similar exciting news! Sending lots of sticky baby dust your way 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Kellyk77 - I hope so what are you up to at the moment?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Aqua85 View Post
    Thanks @Kellyk77 - I hope so what are you up to at the moment?
    Currently I'm on the couch with my 4 month old who had her immunisations today so is a little unhappy 😥 so just having a quiet afternoon watching tv while she naps in my arms.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you @Kellyk77 ! Your poor bubby! Sounds like she has had a rough week. Hope she recovers soon!
    @Aqua85 good luck for tomorrow! Will be thinking of you.

Well my beta is in at 341 and has more than doubled since Wednesday! So incredibly happy

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Patience86 For This Useful Post:

Kellyk77  (07-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    The clinic were toying with the idea of a day 5 transfer but rang this morning to say come in today. They used two embryos - one was quite fragmented (didn't tell me a grading), the other was slightly better but still some fragmentation.
    My remaining egg hadn't shown much movement the past day so, again limited expectations for getting that one to freeze successfully.
    So I'm done for now and into the 2ww. I'm trying to remain positive but deep down feel this cycle isn't on for us

Thanks
    Reviews
    The clinic were toying with the idea of a day 5 transfer but rang this morning to say come in today. They used two embryos - one was quite fragmented (didn't tell me a grading), the other was slightly better but still some fragmentation.
    My remaining egg hadn't shown much movement the past day so, again limited expectations for getting that one to freeze successfully.
    So I'm done for now and into the 2ww. I'm trying to remain positive but deep down feel this cycle isn't on for us
    Aqua85 I am so sorry to hear the embies didn't progress as well as hoped. Did they tell you the grading of the better embryo? Keeping my fingers crossed for you this tww...I have heard some pretty amazing stories of conceptions with less than ideal embryos! Be kind to yourself and come on here to vent when ever you like xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls,
    How are you both going so far? @Kellyk77 has your daughter got any better yet? You must be shattered!! @Patience86 whats news with you? Have you got a scan booked in any time soon?
    My clinic rang yesterday to say our remaining embryo didn't make it to freezing, which sucks but we were expecting that tbh. Just means our next cycle (if required) will be fresh again...roll on more injections
    I am currently Day3 post transfer and wishing away the next 11 days haha.Do you think it is a bad idea to test beforehand? I am tempted to see around day8...so I am not going in blind.
    MUST KEEP BUSY.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls,
    How are you both going so far? @Kellyk77 has your daughter got any better yet? You must be shattered!! @Patience86 whats news with you? Have you got a scan booked in any time soon?
    My clinic rang yesterday to say our remaining embryo didn't make it to freezing, which sucks but we were expecting that tbh. Just means our next cycle (if required) will be fresh again...roll on more injections
    I am currently Day3 post transfer and wishing away the next 11 days haha.Do you think it is a bad idea to test beforehand? I am tempted to see around day8...so I am not going in blind.
    MUST KEEP BUSY.
    Hi @Aqua85 so sorry to hear your emby didn't make it to freezing Here's hoping you don't need to do another fresh cycle! As for testing, it's totally up to you! I always liked to test, like you say, so I had an idea of what to expect. I personally would rather find out in the privacy of my own home than get a phone call during work.

Are you on pregnyl or other hcg injections for luteal support? They do make it tricky to test and can install a lot of doubt. My first pregnyl cycle I had four boosters and got bfp's up until blood test day even though it was bfn. They got fainter so my head knew it was bfn…but the little lines gave me unnecessary hope. I think if you do decide to test and you are on boosters the best thing you can do is test the booster out.

AFM I'm 4 weeks 3 days now and its quite an anxiety provoking time as I have had seven or so chemical pregnancies. I had some bleeding last week but nothing since ... HCG is doubling and everything so fingers crossed all is ok. I see my doc tomorrow and he seems to do a scan every time I go so we'll see what happens tomorrow. Doubt there will be anything to see this early though!
    Last edited by Patience86; 10-11-2015 at 17:03.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey @Patience86,

I am currently taking Endometrin (pessaries) x3 daily - which are gross and messy BUT all part of the process right!! Had my first blood test this morning since transfer so shall wait to see levels this afternoon...sounds crazy but I feel zero difference other than bloated! I may be expecting too much too soon, but the lack of change is quite off putting.
    I decided to wait until 8 days post ET before testing, that way all my HCG from the trigger shot will be out of my system, unless of course AF arrives before. Then I have a definitive answer

Wishing you all the best for this pregnancy, I can't even imagine the anxiety you are currently under. You just want the next 8 weeks to be gone so you can start to breathe again. Sounds like you are doing all the right things so far.