Closed Thread
Page 34 of 102 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Ah! Such an unfortunate thing if it lingers like your first. I had a little bit of throwing up & nausea but definitely nothing to complain about. Still get the occasional gag if I bump my tongue whilst brushing my teeth (weird).

Yep, this is out first. We conceived via egg sharing. So I'm carrying my DP's embryo (her one & only).

Thanks
    Reviews
    You're so lucky! Haha. I pretty much constantly feel like I am severely hungover, on a boat in rough seas, in the sun!! Lol. Fun times!!!

That's so cool that you're embryo sharing AND that her one and only stuck...totally meant to be huh?! Very special!! We have been lucky enough to be successful with IUIs as my DP wasn't really fussed about having a bio bub and she definately does not want to carry! Haha. Must be an amazing feeling for you guys tho. How long do you think you'll have between bubs??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow, I'm willingly signing up for that combination of feelings by going on a cruise next week ha. Hot, swaying boat... Not knowing how I'll feel but I've cruised before and all was ok, and it's a birthday present for my DP/baby moon in one.

Yeah, we see it that it was meant to be. My DP was content if she never had a bio child but didn't want the 'what if', so we thought we'd give it one shot (egg sharing) and that's how it was supposed to be for us.

I think we'd like the common two year age gap, but who knows what will be! What will your age gap be between your children?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hahaha. Ok. Well good luck with that! Nah, you should be alright! Cruises are not for me at the best of times! Where's it taking you?

Our DS will be 22 months when belly bub is born. We were actually aiming for a closer gap but it took a few attempts this year to get our BFP. I am really happy with the timing in hindsight tho. Would have been a struggle with a younger toddler i think! DS is just starting to really follow direction etc and so in 6 months time he will be a good little helper, i hope! Haha

almai is online now "you never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have."
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congrats @Its Me and welcome
    Our ds will be 2y9m when belly babe is born. We too hoped for a closer age gap but wasn't meant to be. Hoping the next one won't take as long to conceive

I've just had a gut feeling it's a girl from the start but I also had the same feeling with ds haha. We don't care either way! Just want to know!
    Dp is loving her bump

It feels like last week we were struggling with the clinic to start cycling and waiting all those months and now she's 4 months pregnant! Feels so surreal.

Lots of luck for everyone ttc at the moment xx

6. The Following User Says Thank You to almai For This Useful Post:

Its Me  (02-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Same Sex Parents TTC List #3

Well our little Poppy decided it wasn't his time. The hpt's were getting darker and darker but have gone the other way today. We are thinking it was the pregnyl playing silly buggers but who knows. Either way the line is just not dark enough for 14dpo (it's become really faded) and I still feel like AF is about to arrive so we move forwards. DP has her scan and bloods at the clinic on Wednesday and if AF hasn't started for me by then I will get them to do my bloods. The nurses said they don't make you do it if you have AF which is good.

Now we wait for DP to be ready to have little Nemo on board. I hope and pray he thaws okay. The TWW will drive me absolutely crazy. I think it will be hard because we know it's the only embryo I have. Please please please let this work.
    Last edited by TortoiseNotTheHare; 02-11-2015 at 10:11.

Thanks
    Reviews
    😢 I'm so sorry TNTH. I know your pain. It sucks so bad when it doesn't work out. Fingers, toes and everything crossed for this next cycle! Go Nemo!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Its Me For This Useful Post:

TortoiseNotTheHare  (02-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks 😊 we are okay that this round didn't work because neither of us really expected it would. We still have 8 embryos from DP in the freezer so I'm hoping one of those is our baby. We will now give Nemo his shot and I'm really hoping and praying with all my might that he is the one! It's going to be a scary couple of weeks but we will see what happens.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Has AF showed up yet TNTH? It's not over til she does!

I really hope Nemo is a strong little thing if you end up needing to use your embryo for DP.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to TandR For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear @rainbowroad and TnTH. Here's hoping next time is successful.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Boxergirl For This Useful Post: