+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 46 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 455
  1. #161
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    974
    Thanks
    571
    Thanked
    657
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ChatlotteA View Post
    Day 25 here, not sure when I ovulated but wiped and had some red spotting and lunch time today, went to the toilet again and now there's brown spotting. Not sure if I'm getting my period early or if it's implantation bleeding. Guess I'll find out in a couple of weeks.
    FX for implantation!!

    I'm just starting my TWW... It's going to be a looooonnggg two weeks..

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Lovemysons For This Useful Post:

    Soon2be4  (09-11-2015)

  3. #162
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    51
    Thanks
    133
    Thanked
    18
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovemysons View Post
    FX for implantation!!

    I'm just starting my TWW... It's going to be a looooonnggg two weeks..
    Thankyou Good luck! It's only my first month of TTC so I guess I've got to get used to it!

  4. #163
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    35
    Thanks
    21
    Thanked
    9
    Reviews
    0
    CD 16 here and absolutely no sign of O yet!!! Not temping, but - opks lately and no sign of EWCM
    However feeling pretty relaxed at the moment -Its rather strange having feelings and aversions i had when pregnant with my youngest. Buy you know what i really hope i O soon last cycle was nearly 3mnths

  5. #164
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Victoria
    Posts
    494
    Thanks
    70
    Thanked
    188
    Reviews
    0
    7DPO and I've had brown stringy CM and some cramping. Possibly IB, I've never had it before so I have no idea.

  6. #165
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    228
    Thanks
    24
    Thanked
    47
    Reviews
    1
    Can u add me for 28th please If i fall this cycle due date will be the same as dd Fingers crossed!!

  7. #166
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    35
    Thanks
    21
    Thanked
    9
    Reviews
    0
    OK i know i wanted O to happen soon....what do you ladies think i just had a red streak when i wiped, but then nothing i checked my CM and it seems as if a flood gate was opened and its really watery bordering on EWCM..... is it O spotting? I have never had that before. If it is i have instantly gotten bloated and feel nausea and had funny lower left side cramps last 2 days........i am just hoping my body is working correctly
    timing would be nice but yeah, if it is O spotting is it usually before, during or after O that you get it?
    Forgot to add that the last two liners i have put on have had the same libra sticker - saying majority of births happen in august......now the freaky or hopefully positive sign is that if i base my cycle on a 31 day cycle (time i stopped pill till withdrawal) and what FF is saying i would be due the 2nd of AUGUST
    Last edited by Secretly Hoping; 08-11-2015 at 21:58.

  8. #167
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    974
    Thanks
    571
    Thanked
    657
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ChatlotteA View Post
    Thankyou Good luck! It's only my first month of TTC so I guess I've got to get used to it!
    It's my first month TTC too, it's actually lots of fun, all the anticipation and excitement. But somewhat consuming!

    Quote Originally Posted by Secretly Hoping View Post
    OK i know i wanted O to happen soon....what do you ladies think i just had a red streak when i wiped, but then nothing i checked my CM and it seems as if a flood gate was opened and its really watery bordering on EWCM..... is it O spotting? I have never had that before. If it is i have instantly gotten bloated and feel nausea and had funny lower left side cramps last 2 days........i am just hoping my body is working correctly
    timing would be nice but yeah, if it is O spotting is it usually before, during or after O that you get it?
    Forgot to add that the last two liners i have put on have had the same libra sticker - saying majority of births happen in august......now the freaky or hopefully positive sign is that if i base my cycle on a 31 day cycle (time i stopped pill till withdrawal) and what FF is saying i would be due the 2nd of AUGUST
    I've not had ov spotting but it sounds like it! BD AWAY!! 🙊

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Lovemysons For This Useful Post:

    Secretly Hoping  (08-11-2015)

  10. #168
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    432
    Thanks
    107
    Thanked
    60
    Reviews
    0
    Hi @Babybrain88. I am down to test today but I'm going to hold off. Pretty sure I ovulated late. Did a test yesterday and bfn (10dpo) so going to wait now til the 12th, if AF doesn't come first. Thanks

  11. #169
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Victoria
    Posts
    494
    Thanks
    70
    Thanked
    188
    Reviews
    0
    8DPO, thought I would test for a giggle......wowsers!!!!!ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1447020342.682464.jpg

  12. #170
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Victoria
    Posts
    494
    Thanks
    70
    Thanked
    188
    Reviews
    0
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1447020684.463665.jpg

    Let's see if that one worked! 8DPO did a test for a giggle.....

  13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sashie For This Useful Post:

    BornToBe  (09-11-2015),judabellah  (09-11-2015),Lovemysons  (09-11-2015),MusicalMumma  (09-11-2015),Secretly Hoping  (09-11-2015)


 

Similar Threads

  1. November FET/IVF/ICSI testing!
    By Twinkley in forum IVF
    Replies: 502
    Last Post: 05-03-2015, 21:10
  2. Nurturing November Testing Thread 2014 #2
    By tazz475 in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-12-2014, 09:52
  3. Nurturing November Testing Thread 2014
    By Chep in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 1269
    Last Post: 04-12-2014, 00:14

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
Einsteinz MusicFun & interactive music classes! Classes are taught by professional musicians! Children are taught the fundamentals of ...
REVIEWS
"Pigeon teats rule!"
by Alex
Pigeon PP Wide Neck reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›