+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Adhesion and pain?

I had my boy done at 6 weeks old. The skin had re attached once since then we went back they pulled it off told is to keep up with the Vaseline and it would be fine. It re attached again even though we were looking after it so we decided to just leave it and see how he went. He is now 14 months and and still has no 'helmet' and also when you wash or touch it he doesn't cry but always moves and squirms as if he doesn't like it being touched.

Should I take him back and let the pull the skin back off again? Or just leave it until he grows?

Thanks so much

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by two souls View Post
    I had my boy done at 6 weeks old. The skin had re attached once since then we went back they pulled it off told is to keep up with the Vaseline and it would be fine. It re attached again even though we were looking after it so we decided to just leave it and see how he went. He is now 14 months and and still has no 'helmet' and also when you wash or touch it he doesn't cry but always moves and squirms as if he doesn't like it being touched.

Should I take him back and let the pull the skin back off again? Or just leave it until he grows?

Thanks so much
    Hi two souls,

I think I may be able to provide some possible suggestions to you on this issue; could I PM you (or perhaps you could PM me) regarding this, save having to create a long thread?