+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Yeah its a shame how they do go poppy! Leann Rimes has done the same thing! I like goondiwindi moon too. I have that CD of Lee Kernaghans.

jaydensmum

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shannon
    I have been to the Gympie Muster once and it was the best! Hope to go again one day, maybe when the kiddies are bigger? Either that or I'll leave hubby at home to babysit and i'll go out with the girls.
    My mum used to take one of us (of 3) when we were old enough to "be able to navigate her back to where we put the tent. In the dark when she's ****ed as a newt"
    i did surprisingly well at that!

And Naomi - of the Cowboy I dated and all the cowboys I knew....... I married a computer nerd who hates the near thought of country music or rodeos.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    To be honest im not a country music fan, but i do dig those cute little cowboy butts!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by firstbub
    To be honest im not a country music fan, but i do dig those cute little cowboy butts!
    Cowboy Butts Drive Me Nuts!

Deep down, under this daggy twenty-something exterior... a hyuck with a mullet is screaming to get out.

(I apoligise to all coutry-women. I know you're not all hyucks with mullets.)

I really really want a Holden Crewman ute
    I told Husband that that'll be our family car

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Doesnt everyone love cowboy butts?? Theres something about them in tight jeans, wooo!!

jaydensmum

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    OH YEAH! They are simple just the perfect package, i might have to start paying a little more attention to country music

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh yeah firstbub why do you think i love country music so much!!

jaydensmum

MammaMia is offline Bald is beautiful!!!
    WINNER 2006 Bub Hub Awards: Funniest Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My Dad used to play Charlie Pride every Sunday morning when I was a little girl so there was no hope for me.

I've taken to playing Patsy Cline to my kids when my husband is out for the day - apparently, it hurts his ears.

I figure I should start the indoctrination early.

Next - Dolly Parton.

Which really doesn't help on the cute butts topic, but does get me moving when Dolly starts Working 9 to 5.

Maybe the early exposure to Dolly P will be the start of a life long obsession with big breasts for my boy ... although being a boy, that was probably a given.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes I love those cowboys butt's too. There is something about a nice bum in tight jeans.

Oh I just had a thought I also like the dixie chicks too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh yeah... i forgot about them...they rock!