+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    I used to go out with a cow boy ~

Well, he wasn't that attractive but his mates were.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Oh, im so jealous!! I used to see them at the rodeo and great thoughts used to go through my head about them! Woooohooo!

jaydensmum

Thanks
    Reviews
    Seekrit and jaydensmum you 2 crack me up. I only go to one rodeo a year, and for the last 3 years not once have I seen any of the bull riders. That's only cause I'm too busy sitting at the other end of the yards drinking and talking. Not as fun for me with the cowboys though, I'm related to more then half of them where I go.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Thats a shame that your related to more than half of the cowboys! Most of them are great looking, especially when i'd had a few drinks!

jaydensmum

Thanks
    Reviews
    Finally, some country music lovers!! I wasn't game enough to 'come out' before as i thought i'd get laughed at!! Lee Kernaghan is the best, and i like Keith Urban, Kenny Chesney, Kasey Chambers and Gretchen Wilson, among others...basically anyone!

I have been to the Gympie Muster once and it was the best! Hope to go again one day, maybe when the kiddies are bigger? Either that or I'll leave hubby at home to babysit and i'll go out with the girls.

I used to go out with a rodeo clown.....you get **** scared that they're gonna get hurt badly...i don't know how the wives/girlfriends of bullriders do it!

How good are their butts in tight wrangler jeans! MMMMMMM....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow you used to go out with a rodeo clown! That would be a very interesting relationship! I know what you mean by the cowboys butts, dont they look fine!!

jaydensmum

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I lurrvvvv Country Music.

Have all of Leanne Rimes & Shania Twain's original CD's (before they turned pop)

I also like Clay Walker, hes this really great American Country singer, does anybody else know of him.

The club that I dance with goes and dances at the Gympie Muster every year, I haven't been able to get there yet though as I'm always working (or DH is).

Name this song:

Who's bed have your boots been under??? Who's heart did you steal I wonder??

Thanks
    Reviews
    I feel stupid that i dont know the answer but i take a punt Shania Twain?

jaydensmum

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    yep, it's on her earlier CD (it has her standing on the cover in a pair of jeans and wearing cowboy boots). Can't find it though, it must be in the car.

But oh my, when I was looking for it I just found my Debbie Gibson CD, lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Isn't is stupid how alot of the women country singer's go all poppy? Sucks...I loved Shania Twain before she went like that....now you don't hear much about her......

My fave song of Lee Kernaghan's is Goondiwindi Moon....its our (DH & Me) 'song'.. lol Can't rightly remember how it got be be our song though????