1. No beer
2. Tired and cranky
4. Feels like I have so much to do
5. Spotting and freaking the fu&$ out
+ Reply to Thread
Results 41 to 50 of 53
25-09-2015 19:59 #41
27-09-2015 21:12 #42
1. Hyperemesis Gravidarum the entire pregnancy- nausea, puking, the puking while peeing yourself, the puking while peeing yourself with puke coming out of your nose too. The hospital admissions, multiple attempts at cannulation, infiltrating ivs, veins collapsing, lack of compassion from care providers, lack of evidenced based care, constipation from medication, all the other medication side effects, not being able to drink.
3. Doing it all for someone else only to be treated like a piece of dog **** someone has stepped on.
27-09-2015 21:18 #43Senior Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2015
27-09-2015 21:21 #44
**fluff** what was the worst thing about being pregnant
1. the stress/anxiety of something going wrong.
2. no evening glass of wine.
3. hyper vigilance re food you can't eat. really over it. give me some salami and sashimi already!!
4. feeling uncomfortable/frumpy most of the time. none of my work clothes really fit but I'm still wearing the same skirts half zipped up etc. wish I could just spend 9 months slopping around in comfy pjs/tracky pants lol
Last edited by turquoisecoast; 27-09-2015 at 21:23.
27-09-2015 21:27 #45
1) killer heartburn (mostly 3rd trimester)
2) weight gain (not the baby, the fat that comes on and lingers)
3) having to plan your day around availability of toilets
27-09-2015 23:17 #46
28-09-2015 05:45 #47
28-09-2015 08:05 #48
I have PTSD from the HG so no not really lol but better then I was at the beginning of the year xo
28-09-2015 08:45 #49
All of it.
- HG until 34 weeks and on prednisolone as nothing else worked
- hospitalised for trying to wean the pred and the head ache was excruciating
- weaning the pred took weeks
- high BP was difficult to medicate
- scare that our Bub had a heart defect about 36 weeks I think
I had a beautiful csection experience - amazing!
But then was hospitalised for post partum pre exlampsia which was awful. I though I was going to die and leave DH with my toddler and newborn, most terrifying 4 days of my life.
We are done and so very grateful.
28-09-2015 09:41 #50
1. The all day sickness that doesn't go away.
2. When you're the size of a blimp and try to get up out of bed in the morning or up from anything in general.
3. I had severe pelvic girdle pain for the last 11 weeks and couldn't even walk up stairs properly or even get up from sitting without tears in my eyes.
4. Replacing my wine with non alcoholic or grape juice. It just isn't the same.
By Phony in forum General ChatReplies: 39Last Post: 29-08-2015, 13:27
By SpecialPatrolGroup in forum General ChatReplies: 56Last Post: 22-08-2015, 16:56
By RuffledPansy in forum General ChatReplies: 14Last Post: 26-09-2014, 16:43
ProSwimProSwim runs learn to swim classes for babies, children and adults. Our indoor centre in Plympton Park has lessons all ...
LATESTToilet training: when is the best time to start?Why it is OK for your child to be differentWhat is a blessing way? How is it different to a baby shower?
POPULARWhen can I start giving chores to my children?New baby nursery checklist – a guide to newborn essentialsWhat to pack for labour and hospital – a checklist
FORUMS - chatting now ...
Netflix - what should I watch?Movies / Music / Books / TV Chat
Egg Donation in Greece #5Egg Donation
The Not So Serious Vent Thread #7General Chat
April/May TTC group chatConception & Fertility General Chat
Happiness thread.General Chat
Tell me about Ringwood/Donvale etcGeneral Chat
IUI - first time fertility treatmentNon-IVF fertility assistance
Growth Of Intellection. Discussion?General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat