2. No soft cheese. Sometimes I'd like cheese with my wine
3. Stretchmarks and weigh gain
+ Reply to Thread
Results 11 to 20 of 53
25-09-2015 14:14 #11
25-09-2015 14:19 #12
- the all day sickness until 25 weeks then...
-constant coughing/sneezing which then leads to...
-trying to put shoes on, especially if it's winter and those shoes have to be boots!
25-09-2015 14:22 #13Senior Member
- Join Date
- Jul 2015
1. All day sickness
2. Not being able to have a nice glass of wine & some deli goods.
3. Waiting - 40 weeks seems to last f-o-r-e-v-e-r! I feel like I've been pregnant for years!
25-09-2015 14:25 #14
2. Carrying so much extra weight around
3. All day nausea
25-09-2015 14:31 #15
OMG how could I forget PGP!
today is the only day I have had some relief from it.
25-09-2015 14:47 #16
1. Peeing. So. Much. PEEING.
2. Wheezing up one flight of stairs.
3. Pregnancy hypochondria. (Dr Google, this is your fault!)
The Following User Says Thank You to snowqu33n For This Useful Post:
25-09-2015 14:50 #17
1. Uncontrollable hunger (and associated weight gain)
2. Pelvic pain
3. Carpal tunnel
25-09-2015 14:53 #18
1. Morning sickness
2. Heartburn/ reflux
3. Not being able to sleep
25-09-2015 14:55 #19Senior Member
- Join Date
- Feb 2009
- Gold Coast
25-09-2015 14:57 #20
1. Difficulties finding things to eat and all of the conflicting advice about food
2. Going a week over with no Braxton hicks or pre-labour or losing my mucus plug. I was sure she was going to stay in there forever.
3. Sleep difficulties
By Phony in forum General ChatReplies: 39Last Post: 29-08-2015, 13:27
By SpecialPatrolGroup in forum General ChatReplies: 56Last Post: 22-08-2015, 16:56
By RuffledPansy in forum General ChatReplies: 14Last Post: 26-09-2014, 16:43
Baby MonitorsLooking to buy a baby monitor? :: Read viewer reviews of baby monitors BEFORE you buy :: Buy at a local or online Baby ...
LATESTWhat is a blessing way? How is it different to a baby shower?7 ways to break the ‘mumnotony’ at homeGuide to government family benefit payments
POPULARWhen can I start giving chores to my children?New baby nursery checklist – a guide to newborn essentialsWhat to pack for labour and hospital – a checklist
FORUMS - chatting now ...
Would you breastfeed in public?General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
A - Z of baby girl namesGames & fun stuff
How long would you leave your 8 (almost 9) year old at home alone?General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
2.5yo hitting/pushing (possible ASD)Discipline & behaviour
Show me your lunchbox 2017!!Recipes & Lunchbox Ideas
Adelaide Hubbers #2Adelaide
The Not So Serious Vent Thread #7General Chat