Closed Thread
Page 96 of 103 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798 ... LastLast
Results 951 to 960 of 1021
  1. #951
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    691
    Thanks
    189
    Thanked
    319
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    A very Merry Christmas to my beautiful bubhub family I hope you all have a lovely day with your loved ones xoxo

  2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BecT For This Useful Post:

    Heyside  (28-12-2015),Keiko2012  (27-12-2015),MrsChino  (25-12-2015),StillHopeful  (26-12-2015)

  3. #952
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    4,119
    Thanks
    1,744
    Thanked
    914
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Merry Christmas 🎄🎅🏼

  4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to shelby27 For This Useful Post:

    BecT  (25-12-2015),Heyside  (28-12-2015),Keiko2012  (27-12-2015),MrsChino  (25-12-2015),StillHopeful  (26-12-2015)

  5. #953
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    936
    Thanks
    426
    Thanked
    577
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Merry Christmas to all my beautiful bubhub friends. 🎉😊🎄🎁

  6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Keiko2012 For This Useful Post:

    BecT  (25-12-2015),Heyside  (28-12-2015),MrsChino  (25-12-2015),StillHopeful  (26-12-2015)

  7. #954
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    722
    Thanks
    568
    Thanked
    604
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Merry Christmas lovely women. You've all been in my thoughts a lot today. Wishing you all nothing but good things in 2016. xo

  8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MrsChino For This Useful Post:

    BecT  (25-12-2015),Heyside  (28-12-2015),Keiko2012  (27-12-2015),StillHopeful  (26-12-2015)

  9. #955
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    955
    Thanks
    983
    Thanked
    543
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Better late than never? Merry Christmas to my beautiful Bub hub family xoxo
    Thinking of you always

  10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to StillHopeful For This Useful Post:

    BecT  (26-12-2015),Heyside  (28-12-2015),Keiko2012  (27-12-2015)

  11. #956
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Gold Coast
    Posts
    76
    Thanks
    39
    Thanked
    19
    Reviews
    0
    Hello everyone..!! I hope everyone had a good Christmas.. 🎄



    I'm sorry I haven't been on the last few days, ive been really emotional and didn't want to vent too much.. 😢



    I really hope everyone is doing well 😘

  12. #957
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    691
    Thanks
    189
    Thanked
    319
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AngelK33 View Post
    Hello everyone..!! I hope everyone had a good Christmas.. 🎄



    I'm sorry I haven't been on the last few days, ive been really emotional and didn't want to vent too much.. 😢



    I really hope everyone is doing well 😘
    We are all here for each other hun so if a vent is what you need we are here xo

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to BecT For This Useful Post:

    AngelK33  (27-12-2015)

  14. #958
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Gold Coast
    Posts
    76
    Thanks
    39
    Thanked
    19
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by BecT View Post
    We are all here for each other hun so if a vent is what you need we are here xo
    Thanks Hun xx I'm just surrounded by friends that are having babies and I'm just hurting.. 😢 it may seem that I'm excited about seeing the naturopath.. But I still feel as though I'm soooo far off...

  15. #959
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    691
    Thanks
    189
    Thanked
    319
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AngelK33 View Post
    Thanks Hun xx I'm just surrounded by friends that are having babies and I'm just hurting.. 😢 it may seem that I'm excited about seeing the naturopath.. But I still feel as though I'm soooo far off...
    It's really tough hey I started seeing the psychologist my clinic sends people to after our first miscarriage this year. It has been really helpful (even if I am still freaking out right now) but sometimes you need a third party to tell you that the grief, hurt and everything else is normal. How long until you see the naturopath? Every single appointment, every time you eat a healthy meal, everytime you exercise is one step closer, even when it feels you are going nowhere. Hugs! X

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to BecT For This Useful Post:

    AngelK33  (27-12-2015)

  17. #960
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Gold Coast
    Posts
    76
    Thanks
    39
    Thanked
    19
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by BecT View Post
    It's really tough hey I started seeing the psychologist my clinic sends people to after our first miscarriage this year. It has been really helpful (even if I am still freaking out right now) but sometimes you need a third party to tell you that the grief, hurt and everything else is normal. How long until you see the naturopath? Every single appointment, every time you eat a healthy meal, everytime you exercise is one step closer, even when it feels you are going nowhere. Hugs! X
    I'm glad that helped Hun..xx I guess that's why I haven't been on much, because I know everyone is going through similar things so I didn't want to "take over" so to speak..
    I've been messaging my naturopath who has been such a lovely lady - she starts back in two weeks so she said she'll call me then to make an appt asap.. I am looking forward to that - I can't wait to just go and talk to her.. xx


 

Similar Threads

  1. Brisbane IVF'ers 2015
    By Keiko2012 in forum IVF
    Replies: 1050
    Last Post: 17-09-2015, 17:06
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 28-07-2015, 13:40

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
Baby MonitorsLooking to buy a baby monitor? :: Read viewer reviews of baby monitors BEFORE you buy :: Buy at a local or online Baby ...
REVIEWS
"Pigeon teats rule!"
by Alex
Pigeon PP Wide Neck reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›