Page 94 of 103 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @MrsChino - congrats !😀

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Ducky01 - Great to hear all went well on Friday hun so happy for you thats another hurdle over with, take each step at a time. Those cramping pains are pretty normal hun don't worry too much your bubba is growing and getting comfy.
    @mrsthomo - Oh hun so sorry to read your cycle was messed up. Enjoy the break and hopefully 2016 is a lucky year for a lot of us on this thread.
    @BecT - Those lines are looking beautiful hun what a fabulous Christmas present for you, so happy for you. Hope the lines get stronger and you get confirmation soon.
    @AngelK33 - Welcome hun, sounds like you have had a difficult journey with your miscarriages hoping you get some answers soon. I was encouraged to see a naturopath with my old clinic, she had me on a strongly restricted paleo diet, I stuck to it when I moved to Wazza before my EPU and we did get improved results with 6 embryos not sure if that was the diet or Wazzas protocol, maybe a bit of both. Unfortunately I couldn't stick to it longer than that though and have returned to my old diet piling on the pounds but think thats due to the stress of my current situation too as well as Christmas approaching. Good luck hun and you've found a great place to connect with people everyone is so supportive here.
    @Keiko2012 - I am so with you there on the financial suicide we will be paying for this bub for every more and he/she isnt even conceived yet. Sorry to read about the comments at your ladies meet its so frustrating when you hear comments thrown around like that as if its easy, I really think the world needs educating, fertility should be taught at school to prepare us for life and to make more people understanding. Big hugs hun x
    @StillHopeful - wow hun thats a beautiful pic so happy all is well with you must have been amazing to see and eased your concerns.
    @Keepontryin13 - Welcome hun, so sorry to read of your difficult journey, your in the right place for support. Its awful and frustrating not to have answers hooe a new fs clears things up for you.
    @MrsChino - Huge congratulations hun so so happy for you thats a great number for 14dpo hope it continues to rise nicely. I can understand yiu being cautious but really hoping this is it for you hun x

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

AngelK33  (22-12-2015),BecT  (22-12-2015),Keiko2012  (23-12-2015),StillHopeful  (23-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Sorry I haven't been online all weekend as I have come down with a cold and cough plus have had difficulties with the internet. Yesterday's appointment confirmed the pregnancy is in my uterus so now l have less to be concerned about. Warren gave me the option of doing whatever suited me including the medication to bring things along. I opted to leave things as is at the moment so I am not in pain over Christmas, warren said it should have been over by Thursday but I didn't want to take that risk as some people say it can last up to 2 weeks. So he has given me forms for scans which I can do locally to check on everything. So from here all I can do is wait for things to happen and a m/c to start. Warren refered to the situation yesterday as a blighted ovum which is the first time he has said that so at least I know where I stand.

I think I may regret not starting things with medication as I can imagine I will end up needing it in the new year anyway but the time just wasn't right.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Heyside View Post
    @Ducky01 - Great to hear all went well on Friday hun so happy for you thats another hurdle over with, take each step at a time. Those cramping pains are pretty normal hun don't worry too much your bubba is growing and getting comfy.
    @mrsthomo - Oh hun so sorry to read your cycle was messed up. Enjoy the break and hopefully 2016 is a lucky year for a lot of us on this thread.
    @BecT - Those lines are looking beautiful hun what a fabulous Christmas present for you, so happy for you. Hope the lines get stronger and you get confirmation soon.
    @AngelK33 - Welcome hun, sounds like you have had a difficult journey with your miscarriages hoping you get some answers soon. I was encouraged to see a naturopath with my old clinic, she had me on a strongly restricted paleo diet, I stuck to it when I moved to Wazza before my EPU and we did get improved results with 6 embryos not sure if that was the diet or Wazzas protocol, maybe a bit of both. Unfortunately I couldn't stick to it longer than that though and have returned to my old diet piling on the pounds but think thats due to the stress of my current situation too as well as Christmas approaching. Good luck hun and you've found a great place to connect with people everyone is so supportive here.
    @Keiko2012 - I am so with you there on the financial suicide we will be paying for this bub for every more and he/she isnt even conceived yet. Sorry to read about the comments at your ladies meet its so frustrating when you hear comments thrown around like that as if its easy, I really think the world needs educating, fertility should be taught at school to prepare us for life and to make more people understanding. Big hugs hun x
    @StillHopeful - wow hun thats a beautiful pic so happy all is well with you must have been amazing to see and eased your concerns.
    @Keepontryin13 - Welcome hun, so sorry to read of your difficult journey, your in the right place for support. Its awful and frustrating not to have answers hooe a new fs clears things up for you.
    @MrsChino - Huge congratulations hun so so happy for you thats a great number for 14dpo hope it continues to rise nicely. I can understand yiu being cautious but really hoping this is it for you hun x
    Thanks sweetie x I have contacted two naturopaths who have offered a great deal of info.. Both offering their services in the new year so I'm looking forward to that. One actually said she will actually order bloods before giving me an actual list/plan, just so she can be sure.. Quite comforting to be honest.. Lol

6. The Following User Says Thank You to AngelK33 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (23-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Could I have used the word actually any more in that post..?? Lol sorry ladies 😖😝

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ducky the cramping is so unnerving! Are you on progesterone still? When I was pregnant with DD I had the worst cramping ever! I was so sure we were done for but all was well. After I stopped the Crinone the cramping stopped too.
    @MrsChino Woohoo!!! Congratulations lovely – I am so happy for you! Fingers are crossed for an awesome second beta so you tick that box hey x
    @AngelK33 Let us know how you go with the naturopath! If things don’t work out this time I think I will go and chat to one. It’s definitely good to look at things from all angles. I hope today is a better day for you than yesterday x
    @keiko thanks hun! Your turn is coming, I am sure of it xoxo
    @keepontrying Welcome! My goodness, you’ve been through the ringer too. Here’s to hoping 2016 brings something wonderful x
    @Heyside I am glad that things aren't worst case scenario but still, I am so sorry I hope things start happening naturally for you so you can get yourself back on track

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BecT For This Useful Post:

AngelK33  (22-12-2015),Heyside  (23-12-2015),Keiko2012  (23-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Todays pee stick. Still one more week until blood test. Could time possibly go any slower?
    Attached Images

11. The Following User Says Thank You to BecT For This Useful Post:

shelby27  (22-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BecT View Post
    Todays pee stick. Still one more week until blood test. Could time possibly go any slower?
    Eek..!! Two beautiful lines..!! 💖💖💖

13. The Following User Says Thank You to AngelK33 For This Useful Post:

BecT  (22-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by AngelK33 View Post
    Eek..!! Two beautiful lines..!! 💖💖💖
    Not gonna lie, I'm freaking out!

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BecT For This Useful Post:

AngelK33  (22-12-2015),StillHopeful  (23-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @BecT - looking good! Time slows down so much in the tww! Hopefully the busy-ness of Christmas will help distract you
    @Heyside glad to hear you don't need to have surgery at this stage.
    @MrsChino Congratulations!!!! Amazing early Christmas present
    @Keepontryin13 this journey is very frustrating and heartbreaking. We haven't done 10 cycles but have done 6 stim cycles (only had 4 transfers) and 2 cancelled FETs (did not survive thaw). The best thing we did I think was change FS this year and give it time for his drug regime to work before cycling again. But also think we just got lucky as well and hoping this one sticks because I don't know if we'll get that lucky again. This group is really supportive, I hope you find it helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by Ducky01 View Post
    @Bluemeeple - when is your repeat BT? Are you noticing any symptoms yet?
    Repeat BT tomorrow. Not sure if I have symptoms as such, some days I feel a bit nauseas but nothing bad (I almost think I could be imagining it), a bit crampy but I blame the progesterone, and really tired but it could just be because the end of the year I hope we get another positive blood result tomorrow and that makes it feel more real- I want to just relax and say 'I'm pregnant' but it still seems surreal

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Bluemeeple For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (23-12-2015)