Closed Thread
Page 81 of 103 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh no @Heyside! Sorry to hear it's still going up. Not an easy choice choosing between methotrexate and surgery but sometimes you'll end up with both anyway! Does the methotrexate save your tube compared to surgery? Awful time for this to be happening. Big hugs.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Keiko2012 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (08-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @keiko! Sorry for the delayed reply. Glad to hear that you are home and on the mend No transfer booked in just yet. CD 21 today and no LH surge yet despite the increase in gonal f. Scan in the morning and hopefully I can trigger! My lining was 8.92mm last Wednesday so just need that follicle to have caught up. Silly slow ovaries.

i will catch up with everyone tomorrow xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    @BecT hopefully the follicle catches up soon. The lining and everything else sounds great fingers crossed
    @MrsChino good luck for EPU today lovely! Hope all goes smoothly and you aren't in too much agony post. Let us know how you went
    C'mon embies you can do this! We need some more BFP's and happy endings in this thread!
    @Ducky01 how are you going? Any more symptoms? 2 more sleeps until Wednesday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @BecT hopefully the follicle catches up soon. The lining and everything else sounds great fingers crossed
    @MrsChino good luck for EPU today lovely! Hope all goes smoothly and you aren't in too much agony post. Let us know how you went
    C'mon embies you can do this! We need some more BFP's and happy endings in this thread!
    @Ducky01 how are you going? Any more symptoms? 2 more sleeps until Wednesday.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Keiko2012 For This Useful Post:

BecT  (07-12-2015),MrsChino  (07-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Heyside I am so sorry for how this is dragging out. There are no words for the unfairness of it all sending you heaps of hugs xoxo

MrsChino EPU today YAY! Wishing you only the best of news and an easy recovery xx

Hope everything is great and you can trigger BecT! Dang ovaries get your $hit together! 😜

It's on you lovely ladies to close the year with good news in this thread! Then a few more sticky BFPs early 2016 and we will be well on our way to making a playgroup! 😜😂

Have had a little scare myself today. MS has all but disappeared the last 3 weeks so I've been counting down the days until my appt today to hear a HB on the Doppler. Annnd the doc couldn't find it. He said not to worry, so naturally I'm worried! The stress just never ends. It's going to be a long wait until my scan at 19weeks 😩

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to StillHopeful For This Useful Post:

BecT  (07-12-2015),Heyside  (08-12-2015),MrsChino  (07-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Keiko did they find anything from your procedure to indicate why this hasn't worked yet? Or anything to trigger a different protocol? Thinking of you xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no @StillHopeful! That is the worst. Will they scan you earlier? When my gp couldn't find a heartbeat with the doppler he sent me for a scan immediately. Should've gone to my ob first 😂.

Well picked up an LH surge on digital opk this morning so happened overnight. Waiting for blood test results to confirm and all looking well we shall transfer on Monday. Lining is 14.7mm!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to BecT For This Useful Post:

mrsthomo  (08-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Keiko2012 I'm so sorry you had to spend so long in hospital! You poor thing! Glad to hear you're feeling better now though. Yay for no endo!!
    @Heyside ah I'm so sorry for this whole process you've had to endure. It truly sucks. I'll be thinking of you tomorrow for your appointment. Tough decisions to be made
    @BecT your lining is sounding great so far! That's a great start just need the follies to catch up Oh and I just saw your most recent post - yay for the surge!

@MrsChino I hope all went well with your EPU today. I've been thinking of you.

Afm, sorry I haven't been as active around here - being back at work has been crazy busy, and it was my birthday on Saturday so we had some celebrations etc. Anyway appears I have been overdoing it as I had a massive gush - and I mean gush - of bright red blood this morning. It was awful. Was able to get into my FS late this morning and had a scan and the baby was fine - waving at us even, moving around in there. Heart rate still good etc. The bleed seems to have come from a burst or nicked blood vessel or something in the uterus to the side of the baby. Strict instructions for bed rest again but at this time of year I don't know how I'm going to manage that. He said I should take the next month off work given my previous bleeding. It's so bloody hard - my 2IC is on hols from next week so I'd have no one to replace me. Anyway just hanging out for my OB appt on Friday and I'll see what she thinks - at least I'll get another look at bubs - it was reassuring seeing how active it was this morning.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Ree888 For This Useful Post:

MrsChino  (07-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Ree888 Gosh what a day for you - how scary. I'm so relieved that bub was okay in there. Going back to bed rest is a bugger though, especially at this time of year! I don't know how I would make it work either, but I guess you just do what you have to do and get through it somehow hey.

@Keiko2012 How are you getting on with your recovery? Hope the wee issues have sorted themselves out and you're feeling good now

@BecT Hello surge! And HELLO mega lining! That's great news love. Bring on Monday. Hopefully the ducks are lining up

@StillHopeful I can imagine not hearing anything on the doppler would worry you a fair bit, even though it's probably really common. Any chance you could pop off and have an early scan to put your mind at rest before your 19 week one? Even if it's just to reduce further anxiety... the stress never stops does it?!

Afm, we got 6 eggs at EPU this morning. I was hoping for a few more, but I'll remain hopeful until I hear the fert rate tomorrow. 6 eggs, all mature with a good fert rate would be great, whereas 6 eggs with a few immature and a lower fert rate would be not great at all. So we'll see. I had a good anaesthetic and a biiiig sleep when I got home, and.... no pain! So far anyway lol. It's so weird. I had 3 EPUs with no pain, then 2 with terrible pain, now 1 with no pain. Just goes to show you can't predict how it's going to go. Okie does, might have another snooze. Come on gametes, go get nasty in that dish

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrsChino For This Useful Post:

BecT  (07-12-2015),mrsthomo  (08-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MrsChino - all the best for the embryo update today

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Green lady For This Useful Post:

MrsChino  (08-12-2015)