+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I actually feel a bit sorry for Mel. Her sisters are awful to her, even though she's in there doing what Shannan asks & working as hard as she can while Jodie sits down & cries about hating everything & blaming everyone for her pitfalls. The three of them all appear to have encouraged each other in their weight gain, but everything is Mel's fault because she's the oldest & the twins side with each other no matter what.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Jodie has been a big girl since she was young. I don't see how she can put the blame on Mel. It's really frustrating watching her whinging about all the training and when Shannon asks what does she like she can't even give an answer. If she gets kicked out of tbl I see her struggling in the real world.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I actually think Jodie in particuar is going to be in a WORSE position after TBL than before it. People despise her. She clearly has psychological issues, and seeing all this hatred toward her is likely going to make that by far worse. I really hope she's getting the councelling she needs since the show finished filming.
    I would love to have seen what may have happened if she had been the one to go home in the first week instead of her father. I think Mel, Ali and their father could have all gone really well without Jodie there holding them back, and they wouldn't have had that horrible twins ganging up on Mel thing going on that they do. It's awful.
    It is really hard to feel bad for Jodie when she acts so horribly, but she's obviously not quite right

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I'm just so frustrated by Jodie more than anything. She was saying last night that she was the one who recruited her family members to come on, she's the one who sent in the application etc etc. Then why is she now refusing to actually do anything?! It seems like she just wants results without actually having to earn them. I hope for her sake that she was seeing a psychologist both on the show and since it's finished. Clearly she has massive issues since she can't even take responsibility for any of her actions. I don't think she will lose any decent weight until her mindset shifts. I'm not sure the biggest loser house is the place for her to do that though. It's so insular (I imagine) and Shannan can't get through to her. In saying that, she won't get anywhere if she's waiting for a trainer who will let her choose the pace and activities. Shannan isn't even mean or horrible to her (from what we've seen), I think it's just so totally different from what she could ever have imagined it was.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I'm over the red team. Seriously. Why is it ok for the red team to not vote Johnee out because he needs to lose loads of weight, but for the white team they're untrustworthy and backstabbing. It's really making me hate them. They just look so smug all the time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Why do they force them to eat cupcakes?! Isn't this's weight loss show? Teaches them nothing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    They weren't actually forced to eat the cupcakes. They didn't need to participate in temptation.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Still, using food as a reward or punishment, makes no sense to me.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to sunnygirl79 For This Useful Post:

Kazzy36  (18-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I reckon Ali going was the best possible outcome. She and her dad are more than capable of doing it outside and Jodie and Mel will do heaps better without the whole Twins ganging up on Mel thing going on. Hope this is the turn around point that they needed

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    (I'm in WA so have only just watched the elimination & still have the rest of the episode to go)

1. The red team 'testing' the White & Blue alliance - are those guys diabolical or what?!

2. I just said to DH last night that temptation is weird this year, in the way that it's tied into the Game. So if they want to participate they have to eat- and with the other teams participating in front of them, it'd be so hard to not to.