+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 61 FirstFirst ... 105058596061 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Ivf miracles due may/june/july 2016

Beautiful pics guys, such cuties. Our little one was 5 weeks yesterday. I'm super in love. My labour was much easier this time around, I'm sure that's why I'm already thinking number 3, took me about 2 years to get over my first labour!!

Enjoy this time with your little ones, it really does go fast, our DD is already 3.5 and i have no idea where the time has gone.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by hope77; 17-07-2016 at 22:08.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oops sorry for the HUGE photo!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies, loving everyone's gorgeous bubba photos! Ngaiz look at his chubby cheeks! Mamamell love her name, fingers crossed for bringing her home asap! Still gorgeous smile in your boy! Hope your little one has big beautiful eyes! We have had weight gain issues and feeding issues, seem to be all sorted now. I ended up back in surgery on Monday last week, baby daddy done good with having Bub all day, I had expressed and he took the bottle well but apparently didn't sleep most of the day. We are going back at the end of next year, we have 3 on ice, I'm only going for one more baby, if none of our frozen work then too bad, and even if I get another boy and still have spare embryos I'm not going back. Hubby is good with that he said he is happy to just have Brayth, but I would like to have one more.
    My 17yr old is now wrapped, he had reservations to start with but as soon as he met him he was smitten. Still very awkward when holding Bub but Bub is still tiny and he's scared of breaking him still .
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1467379955.068550.jpgImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1467379989.184081.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys. Just checking in to see how u are all going?
    My twins are 7months. And i still look at em in awe. Cany beleive im a mum. Still feels like im dreaming

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi all! I tell you what, for how slow the time goes while in TTC land, it's in quadruple speed once the miracles arrive! My little man is 7.5 months. I am like you Sarah, still look at him and think, are you really mine? he has 5 teeth already! So breastfeeding is really living on the edge 😂 how amazing are these gorgeous babies! ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1484137004.027605.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nawww stillhopefull how gorgeous.
    Yeh we have twin a with 2 teeth and twin b with 6 teeth. They r 7.5 months too.

If i could figure out how to post a pic from my phone i would.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to sarah1982 For This Useful Post:

StillHopeful  (14-01-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Ivf miracles due may/june/july 2016

Quote Originally Posted by sarah1982 View Post
    Nawww stillhopefull how gorgeous.
    Yeh we have twin a with 2 teeth and twin b with 6 teeth. They r 7.5 months too.

If i could figure out how to post a pic from my phone i would.
    Sarah you are amazing to be doing double everything! Wow you have early teethers also! My older 2 went to the dentist last week and while they were There, I told him about my sons 5 already and he almost couldn't believe it! He said its especially unusual for boys to teeth early? Weird lol! This was my beautiful man watching the diggers and construction going on in our front yard today, he is such a sticky beak. Loving the renovation watching! 💙
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies! Brayth is 8months old! Not sure where the time is going! It does feel quadrupled speed!
    Brayth has no teeth haha, but they are close to breaking the gum.
    He is crawling and standing up cruising around furniture, his favourite toy at the moment is an office chair box, he climbs all over.
    We head back to the pead on Tuesday as bub stopped breathing 4 times in his sleep, turns out he has silent reflux, he hasn't stopped breathing since he has been on medication, so we just have to go back for a check up.
    I'm just starting to set up to run family daycare at home so I can spend all day with my bubba instead of paying $96 a day for someone else to look after him and me be in the next room.

Thanks
    Reviews