+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 61 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 601
  1. #51
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    772
    Thanks
    90
    Thanked
    113
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Ladies,

    I hope you all dont mind me popping in, just wanted to suggest that one of you (probably the person that started the thread) contact one of the Mods and ask for your thread to be moved to the pregnancies and babies through IVF section - that way other girls who get their BFP's can find you in there, all other 'due in threads' run in there.

    Anyway just a suggestion, congrats on your BFP's and I wish you all the very best through your pregnancies!!

    Cheers.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to SugarBerry For This Useful Post:

    StillHopeful  (23-09-2015)

  3. #52
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    1,486
    Thanks
    898
    Thanked
    1,111
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I might join you all. Had my second HCG today which was 286 up from 86 on Sunday. Due 24th May I think.

    This is our first pregnancy after 4 fresh cycles we decided to try donor sperm and finally got our BFP.

    Can't wait to share the journey with you all.

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mummymaybe For This Useful Post:

    Calstar  (24-10-2015),StillHopeful  (23-09-2015)

  5. #53
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Jimboomba
    Posts
    285
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked
    131
    Reviews
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by mummymaybe View Post
    I might join you all. Had my second HCG today which was 286 up from 86 on Sunday. Due 24th May I think.

    This is our first pregnancy after 4 fresh cycles we decided to try donor sperm and finally got our BFP.

    Can't wait to share the journey with you all.
    Hi and welcome @mummymaybe what day was your egg pickup? We seem to be due same day
    @del84 how are you feeling? Scan tomorrow yes?

    I have been at the GP twice this week have picked up a nasty bug, am on bed rest and lots of fluids, hopefully I don't have to go into hospital for a drip! Bonus got my 3rd BT results today have risen to 4000.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to mumofjay For This Useful Post:

    StillHopeful  (23-09-2015)

  7. #54
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    955
    Thanks
    981
    Thanked
    543
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yaaaay welcome mummymaybe x

    Good luck for your scan Del! In my thoughts x

    Oh no dragonfly that sounds horrible, hope you get better soon xx

    Thanks sugar berry. I'm on holiday now so I'll have to wait until I'm home to try fix it x

  8. #55
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    13
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked
    8
    Reviews
    0
    Hi Ladies,

    Thanks for your support! Yes, my scan was today and it was super good news (all this worrying for nothing!) Measuring +1 day now and excellent heart rate apparently.

    Now the wait is on again!

    Hope you’re all going well

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to del84 For This Useful Post:

    Calstar  (24-10-2015),StillHopeful  (25-09-2015)

  10. #56
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    922
    Thanks
    211
    Thanked
    167
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by del84 View Post
    Hi Ladies,

    Thanks for your support! Yes, my scan was today and it was super good news (all this worrying for nothing!) Measuring +1 day now and excellent heart rate apparently.

    Now the wait is on again!

    Hope you’re all going well
    That's so great to hear. Fantastic news Del had been thinking of you.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to DRAGONFLY17 For This Useful Post:

    del84  (24-09-2015)

  12. #57
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Jimboomba
    Posts
    285
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked
    131
    Reviews
    1
    @del84 yay fantastic news!!!

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to mumofjay For This Useful Post:

    del84  (24-09-2015)

  14. #58
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    922
    Thanks
    211
    Thanked
    167
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mummymaybe View Post
    I might join you all. Had my second HCG today which was 286 up from 86 on Sunday. Due 24th May I think.

    This is our first pregnancy after 4 fresh cycles we decided to try donor sperm and finally got our BFP.

    Can't wait to share the journey with you all.
    Welcome, so glad you have finally got your miracle. Hoping your pregnancy is as enjoyable as can be

  15. #59
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    922
    Thanks
    211
    Thanked
    167
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mumofjay View Post
    Hi and welcome @mummymaybe what day was your egg pickup? We seem to be due same day
    @del84 how are you feeling? Scan tomorrow yes?

    I have been at the GP twice this week have picked up a nasty bug, am on bed rest and lots of fluids, hopefully I don't have to go into hospital for a drip! Bonus got my 3rd BT results today have risen to 4000.
    Congratulations! Hope your feeling better soon and are getting loads of rest. Growing a human is exhausting in itself let alone being sick at the same time.

  16. #60
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    922
    Thanks
    211
    Thanked
    167
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by StillHopeful💕 View Post
    Yaaaay welcome mummymaybe x

    Good luck for your scan Del! In my thoughts x

    Oh no dragonfly that sounds horrible, hope you get better soon xx

    Thanks sugar berry. I'm on holiday now so I'll have to wait until I'm home to try fix it x
    How is your holiday going? Relaxing loads and finding nice non alcoholic beverages to sip on ?


 

Similar Threads

  1. IVF/FET June July 2015 #2
    By Irinko in forum IVF
    Replies: 260
    Last Post: 25-08-2015, 04:09
  2. IVF/FET June July 2015
    By StillHopeful in forum IVF
    Replies: 959
    Last Post: 23-07-2015, 09:58
  3. Due in June/July Northern Suburbs?
    By Rachael94 in forum North Adelaide
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 23-04-2015, 18:36

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
ProSwimProSwim Rostrevor runs learn to swim classes for children and adults. Lessons are run during the Summer months ...
REVIEWS
"Pigeon teats rule!"
by Alex
Pigeon PP Wide Neck reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›