+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 208
  1. #71
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Gold Coast
    Posts
    405
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked
    119
    Reviews
    0
    I thought kingi and Caro deserved the win more, winning the $10 000 worth of cabinetry helped the girls win. Think they still need to reign it in though otherwise they will run out of money. They don't grasp the concept of a budget.

    Andy drives me insane I get they are under intense pressure but pull your finger out! I didn't realise he's a carpenter that just made me angrier. He could be saving money on labour by doing stuff himself!

  2. #72
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    4,691
    Thanks
    1,364
    Thanked
    2,674
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

    Default The Block 2015

    Andy drives me insane, I just want to scream at him to do some work!
    I loved the girls room, it all came together with the bathroom and looked great.
    I think Ebony needs a new career, she has no taste.

  3. #73
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    6,722
    Thanks
    1,210
    Thanked
    3,224
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lincolns mummy View Post
    Andy drives me insane, I just want to scream at him to do some work!
    I loved the girls room, it all came together with the bathroom and looked great.
    I think Ebony needs a new career, she has no taste.
    Why on earth did Andys partner just sleep all night? I get that she said she was "sick" but really I've seen sicker people pull an all nighter to get it done.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to lilypily For This Useful Post:

    Redcorset  (28-09-2015)

  5. #74
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    710
    Thanks
    719
    Thanked
    284
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by danileighw View Post
    I thought kingi and Caro deserved the win more, winning the $10 000 worth of cabinetry helped the girls win. Think they still need to reign it in though otherwise they will run out of money. They don't grasp the concept of a budget.

    Andy drives me insane I get they are under intense pressure but pull your finger out! I didn't realise he's a carpenter that just made me angrier. He could be saving money on labour by doing stuff himself!
    I could't believe he was a carpenter either! He really needs to get on the tools more instead of spending half an hour watching a crane lift their stuff up. I really feel for him seeing him break down and I'm sure he thinks he's doing all he can but he really needs a lesson in time management.

  6. #75
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    710
    Thanks
    719
    Thanked
    284
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I really liked the girls' room. Can not stand Suzi and her constant flirting and s..tty dance moves. If a guy did that all the time he'd be labeled a sleaze.

    I love Kingi and Caro's style and their attitude so I'm really hoping they get a room win soon.

  7. #76
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    3,321
    Thanks
    335
    Thanked
    1,002
    Reviews
    13
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Considering she apparently is dating one of the producers I'm surprised they are portraying her in this manner

  8. #77
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    1,403
    Thanks
    760
    Thanked
    559
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Redcorset View Post
    I really liked the girls' room. Can not stand Suzi and her constant flirting and s..tty dance moves. If a guy did that all the time he'd be labeled a sleaze.

    .
    That footage of her dancing with her builders 😖 ugh, so tacky.

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ArthurDent For This Useful Post:

    melimum  (30-09-2015),Redcorset  (05-10-2015)

  10. #78
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    3,321
    Thanks
    335
    Thanked
    1,002
    Reviews
    13
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Omg the girls and their poor worker. $18 a day is close to $100pw

  11. #79
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    280
    Thanks
    304
    Thanked
    138
    Reviews
    0
    I was so angry that the girls were asking the worker to take less pay after he'd done the job; in front of the cameras! So unfair; glad he stood his ground and got paid his contract

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to KT8 For This Useful Post:

    ArthurDent  (29-09-2015)

  13. #80
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    710
    Thanks
    719
    Thanked
    284
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Looks like Suzi will show a mean streak this week. I get that they were having an argument but that comment to Whitney they are showing on the ad "go and eat another burger" is just plain mean.

    I don't get how Neale can say "We've seen this before" when criticizing rooms when he wears the same thing (versions of) EVERY week!

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Redcorset For This Useful Post:

    danileighw  (06-10-2015)


 

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 28-07-2015, 14:40
  2. The Block Glasshouse
    By SummerFun in forum Movies / Music / Books / TV Chat
    Replies: 325
    Last Post: 28-10-2014, 12:08

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
KindyROOKindyROO offers activities for babies & toddlers in a fun learning centre, focussing on developmental education. ...
FORUMS - chatting now ...
REVIEWS
"Made bed time less anxious"
by Meld85
My Little Heart Whisbear - the Humming Bear reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›