Closed Thread
Page 74 of 98 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast
Results 731 to 740 of 971
  1. #731
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,029
    Thanks
    1,391
    Thanked
    452
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Staaz View Post
    Hi ladies, hope it's ok if I join in here. We're due to start our 2nd round of IVF in a couple of weeks - first round got 7 eggs but only one fertilized due to binding issues. Got a chemical pregnancy, which is more progress than we've had in the past nearly 3 years.

    Just had the follow up appointment with the specialist today and he's going to up the stim dosage this time so hopefully we'll get a few more eggs. We'll also be doing ICSI. I'm getting really sick of the waiting, especially as my Facebook fed is full of babies and pregnancy announcements right now!

    Wishing all you ladies the best of luck this cycle xo
    Welcome @Staaz x

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Tanej78 For This Useful Post:

    Staaz  (31-10-2015)

  3. #732
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,029
    Thanks
    1,391
    Thanked
    452
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congrats on PUPO @Corbes and @corzjayne 👌🏻❤️

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Tanej78 For This Useful Post:

    Corbes  (30-10-2015)

  5. #733
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,029
    Thanks
    1,391
    Thanked
    452
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @rainbowroad @katt1101

    Well that sounds Positive fingers xd

  6. #734
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    redcliffe
    Posts
    1,137
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked
    423
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies

    Welcome to the new ladies

    Good luck to those who are pupo

    Afm did a poas this morning two different brands both negative, not that i was holding out any hope i just want confirmation it didn't work so i can hopefully get to do a transfer in november if not then i have to wait til January.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to katt1011 For This Useful Post:

    Corbes  (30-10-2015)

  8. #735
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    100
    Thanks
    163
    Thanked
    90
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Staaz View Post
    Hi ladies, hope it's ok if I join in here. We're due to start our 2nd round of IVF in a couple of weeks - first round got 7 eggs but only one fertilized due to binding issues. Got a chemical pregnancy, which is more progress than we've had in the past nearly 3 years.

    Just had the follow up appointment with the specialist today and he's going to up the stim dosage this time so hopefully we'll get a few more eggs. We'll also be doing ICSI. I'm getting really sick of the waiting, especially as my Facebook fed is full of babies and pregnancy announcements right now!

    Wishing all you ladies the best of luck this cycle xo
    My first cycle was very similar, I only got 6 eggs and they did half IVF half ICSI, only 2 of the ICSI fertilised. Good luck with your next cycle!

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to pillowhead For This Useful Post:

    Staaz  (31-10-2015)

  10. #736
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    100
    Thanks
    163
    Thanked
    90
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by katt1011 View Post
    Hi ladies

    Welcome to the new ladies

    Good luck to those who are pupo

    Afm did a poas this morning two different brands both negative, not that i was holding out any hope i just want confirmation it didn't work so i can hopefully get to do a transfer in november if not then i have to wait til January.
    So sorry

  11. #737
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    423
    Thanks
    614
    Thanked
    463
    Reviews
    0
    Negative HPT for me as well.
    Hope you you can get in to transfer in November @katt1011
    *edited*Idk when our cut off is.
    Sorry, it's early.

  12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mrsthomo For This Useful Post:

    Corbes  (30-10-2015),jeb8303  (30-10-2015),sunny79  (31-10-2015)

  13. #738
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    100
    Thanks
    163
    Thanked
    90
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsthomo View Post
    Negative HPT for me as well.
    Hope you you can get in to transfer in November @katt1011 Idk what our limit is.
    So frustrating! I'm sorry.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to pillowhead For This Useful Post:

    mrsthomo  (30-10-2015)

  15. #739
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    redcliffe
    Posts
    1,137
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked
    423
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @pillowhead thanks but i was expecting it

    @mrsthomo so sorry i was atleast hoping that you would have good news

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to katt1011 For This Useful Post:

    mrsthomo  (30-10-2015)

  17. #740
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    423
    Thanks
    614
    Thanked
    463
    Reviews
    0
    Thank you for the support, ladies. ♡
    Blood test today to confirm, hope it gets back by this afternoon so I can have a glass of wine with my sashimi tonight. Lol


 

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 28-07-2015, 13:40
  2. FET Feb/Mar 2015
    By octonaut in forum IVF
    Replies: 1020
    Last Post: 27-05-2015, 11:33
  3. Due in May 2015
    By Tarni83 in forum When are you due?
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 04-04-2015, 20:27

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
Cots on BubhubLooking to buy a cot or bassinet? :: Cot safety checklist :: Local or online nursery ...
FORUMS - chatting now ...
ok or too young?General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
IVF Babies due Sep/Oct/Nov 2017 #3pregnancy and babies through IVF
Delightful DecemberConception & Fertility General Chat
Hey!Introductions
REVIEWS
"Made bed time less anxious"
by Meld85
My Little Heart Whisbear - the Humming Bear reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›