Closed Thread
Page 56 of 98 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks ladies... Im trying to read & catch on. In our own world of ttc things go so slow, but on here its 5th gear. My AMH was 9.6, so I better get the rocket boots on... I cannot wait..!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Billie2 For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (26-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanej78 View Post
    So I had my first intrapillid infusion today and first blood test to track ov... Will find out results tomorrow. Looks like husband will be home for FET which is ace (he works FIFO for us to afford treatment)

Trying to be good, eat well, reduce my caffeine... We are pretty much throwing everything at this cycle, I had a uterus scratch week 3 last month, plus all my vitamins, folate, steroids... With our PGD normal embryo... Oh goodness I hope this is it!! I then get nervous and think eeek what if embie doesn't defrost ok 😬😬 but just have to stay positive there's no other choice now, it just has to be ok...
    Goodluck!! Sounds like u are doing everything right! I bet this is your round x

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Hopeful37 For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (26-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Billie2 View Post
    Thanks ladies... Im trying to read & catch on. In our own world of ttc things go so slow, but on here its 5th gear. My AMH was 9.6, so I better get the rocket boots on... I cannot wait..!
    That's the hardest part about this journey there is so much info out there, it's hard to know what really works or what would have worked anyway regardless... But for us, we are 8years in no baby yet, so it's throw it all in... Ask as many questions you need, there will be one of us atleast that can answer it xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    For the other girls that got negatives this round, are you planning on going straight back into another cycle?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I don't think it's worked as I had some blood when I put my pessaries in... Just a bit but enough to convince me that it hasn't worked

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jeb8303 View Post
    Well I don't think it's worked as I had some blood when I put my pessaries in... Just a bit but enough to convince me that it hasn't worked
    Oh sorry to hear that Jeb. That's how mine started, noticed some blood when I did my progesterone the day before my bloods. I really hope you have a better result than I did

9. The Following User Says Thank You to babybeanie For This Useful Post:

jeb8303  (26-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Babybeanie I am straight back in, start progynova tomorrow. No time like the present.
    So back to back medicated fet for me. Waiting to chat to the nurse re exact dates for scan and then likely transfer.
    What are your plans?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to sunny79 For This Useful Post:

babybeanie  (26-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @jeb8303 I'm going to POAS tomorrow morning and if it's negative I'll do another on Friday. (AF is due Thursday)
    I'm just having the same dull leg and lower back cramps I get when it's nearly time for AF. My boobs are hurting worse than usual and I'm super bloated but I'm chalking that up to the medication.

Thank you @Tanej78 I really hope so. Glad your husband will be home for your FET. Wishing you the very best of luck for it!
    @babybeanie Idk what happens after a negative but I'd like to try again straight away if I get a negative.
    Does anyone know how it works? Do you wait for another period and just start all over?

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mrsthomo For This Useful Post:

jeb8303  (27-10-2015),Tanej78  (26-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sunny79 View Post
    Babybeanie I am straight back in, start progynova tomorrow. No time like the present.
    So back to back medicated fet for me. Waiting to chat to the nurse re exact dates for scan and then likely transfer.
    What are your plans?
    They wouldn't let me do anything with this period. With this cycle failing it used the only 2 embryos that made it to 5days out of my four so we had none left to freeze. Seeing my fs on Friday so we'll see what she says. Really wish we still had some embies so I could go straight into a FET. Really keen to get straight back into it. This 7 yr journey to still have no child is getting harder and harder to take.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so sorry @babybeanie. I can't even begin to imagine. *hugs*