+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My eldest son had a hydrocele from birth. It resolved itself by the time he was 2 xx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to LouLaa For This Useful Post:

sparklebug  (06-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Try not to feel guilty sparklebug, i didn't know what 'normal' looked like until now after DS has had the surgery. Like yourself i felt so guilty

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry posted before i finished, I felt guilty but just told myself that I did get him the help he needed and there was no complications in the end. The incision was only about 1cm and you can't even see it now and he is 5. There was just a bit of bruising around the incision site but the next day i had to keep telling him to stop jumping on the couch! They are pretty resilient.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mum2FourSons View Post
    Sorry posted before i finished, I felt guilty but just told myself that I did get him the help he needed and there was no complications in the end. The incision was only about 1cm and you can't even see it now and he is 5. There was just a bit of bruising around the incision site but the next day i had to keep telling him to stop jumping on the couch! They are pretty resilient.
    Thanks, such a relief knowing it's not a big incision and that they bounce back quickly.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies, I'm posting here again because we've just noticed that the side ds was operated on is way larger then the other, sorry if this is tmi.....it's not the scrotum that's larger, as in it's not fluid, but the actual testicle itself, one side is small the side that was operated probably 3 times larger.
    I feel terrible as I didn't notice it, dh has been working away for months now, and he is the one that noticed it, I never touch him there as he washes himself, he has never said it hurts, and just by looking you don't really see but when dh touched it to see how it is omg it's so much lager then the other side, and just looks way different.
    I'm going to drive myself crazy while waiting to get a referral to a urologist.

Is this normal that after surgery it's still so different or is it supposed to be similar to the other testicle?