+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 14/11/14100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by French Pear View Post
    Do you know if they are doing a second season?
    I've read that the girl who plays nicks sister has spoken about a season 2 so hopefully. I have also heard the ratings have taken a hit because it is running slower than TWD (of course it is, it's only the beginning) so who knows.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Do you know if they are doing a second season?
    Not sure. I've been trying to stay away from articles as I'm an Ep behind and don't want major spoilers! I think they probably will, but like PP said, the ratings have gotten lower with each Ep, so will depend on if the network goes ahead with it.

It's been a bit slow, but I'm liking it. I'm so excited to have Rick, Daryl and Michonne back in a few weeks though! From what I've read and the sneak previews, it's going to be a massive season.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Californication For This Useful Post:

Jensha  (28-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    It's definitely a lot slower but I'm still enjoying it. I hope they don't drop it.

I think people have to realise that it's a slower build up as no one really knew or understood what was going on at the beginning.

I think I'll need to re watch the last episode of last season before this one starts. I've been missing Darryl.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think I'll need to re watch the last episode of last season before this one starts. I've been missing Darryl.
    Me too. Maybe these will tide us over a few more weeks. Love Daryl, and love the Daryl memes too!

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1443149446.454580.jpgImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1443149461.899353.jpgImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1443149477.024899.jpgImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1443149489.207457.jpg

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Californication For This Useful Post:

French Pear  (26-09-2015),MsViking  (26-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I love those! (Goes off to google more DD memes)

8. The Following User Says Thank You to MsViking For This Useful Post:

Californication  (26-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by HopefulK View Post
    I love those! (Goes off to google more DD memes)
    You won't be disappointed. There's heaps of them. Those are my favs though. Especially the tank one. I watched that scene a lot! He was so cool and sexy in it. Daryl 😘😘💗💗💗

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Californication For This Useful Post:

MsViking  (26-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Californication View Post
    You won't be disappointed. There's heaps of them. Those are my favs though. Especially the tank one. I watched that scene a lot! He was so cool and sexy in it. Daryl 😘😘💗💗💗
    He is one sexy guy alright. I looked him up and turns out he's a model. They roughed him up for TWD but under all that filth... He's adorable!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I follow him on FB. He seems nice as well. Always has time for fans etc. he's been in a swag of movies too. Has one coming out soon as well with Diane Kruger.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Californication For This Useful Post:

MsViking  (26-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm all for going back and looking at how it got started. Though they haven't really shown anything of how it actually got started. I would've liked to of known where it originated etc. I also would've liked to have seen the break down of society a bit closer up.. in hospitals etc.

The reason they are losing viewers isn't necessarily because it's "slow" but because the characters are boring. It's 3 episodes in and I can honestly say I wouldn't give a sh it if any of them died. I like Alicia and Ophelia who are turning out to be interesting characters but the rest of them I couldn't care for really. We have a drug addict who will probably survive the whole thing which I find a bit unbelievable. The father, Travis is soooooo boring. There is no depth to him whatsoever. They either need to kill him off or step his personality up a bit. Show us who he really is etc. I'm not sure whether it's the way the character is written or bad acting. Either way he's shocking. The second wife isn't much better although I don't mind her too bad. Ugh. I hope the show does get better.. but honestly nothing is happening. The last episode literally nothing happened. I get the build up and everything else but there's build up and then there's what this show is doing.. coming to a stand still. I really hope this next episode shows some excitement. Really they've had 4 episodes where they really haven't done much and should've been building up characters but there's no connection for me to any of the characters. The closest I've come is to Alicia and Ophelia but even then.. I wouldn't really be that disappointed if they die. The show needs to connect the characters to their audience which they just aren't doing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Fear the Walking Dead

What day is it usually released? Finding it hard to find Ep 5.

I'm almost finished ep3 so will read the rest of thread when I've caught up.

But so far I love it!!! I think I'm the only one who doesn't think it's slow I love the pacing of it... Obviously TWD is my first love because I've been with it for 5 years but this show promises to be awesome.