+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3846474849 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    They all found out he was Massimos son a long time ago - remember even Eric mentioned how Ridge was so much like his real dad when he was yelling at them all for boycotting his wedding last week

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ridge is such a pain! And did RJ carry on like that when Ridge married Caroline???

And now we have to wait two weeks to see what happens

Thanks
    Reviews
    I really dislike Ridge right now. He wasn't banging on about Brooke being the love of his life when he turned her down for Caroline. If I was her I would have stuck with Bill.

And I bet Ridge is going to get the hots for Quinn now and entice her away from Eric like he did Brooke.

How is Maya and Rick asking Nicole to be their surrogate again, grrr. And Sasha! She totally took advantage of Zende, double grrrr....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Week ended 24/7/2014100 Posts in a week
    Hi ladies. I haven't watched the bold in years and years but am now on the close shift at work so watch it when I do the banking lol.

Is Thorne not in it anymore?

Did Taylor die?

What happened to Hope? And Nick? And Bridget?

How much of a psycho is Quinn?

I loathe the new Ridge.

Ok, I think that's all for now

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Week ended 24/7/2014100 Posts in a week
    *runs off to google what's happening in the states*

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HearMeRoar View Post
    Hi ladies. I haven't watched the bold in years and years but am now on the close shift at work so watch it when I do the banking lol.

Is Thorne not in it anymore?

Did Taylor die?

What happened to Hope? And Nick? And Bridget?

How much of a psycho is Quinn?

I loathe the new Ridge.

Ok, I think that's all for now
    Yep Thorne works for "International " in Paris, he comes in every year or so when someone dies or gets married ( he came in for Eric's wedding)

Taylor also lives in Paris, she was with Thorne but it didn't work out - she came back a few years ago to treat Thornes daughter Ally but she now never comes back and no one notices she's never at her kids weddings or special events!

Bridget is a Dr in New York , she pops in every year or 2, Hope moved to Italy ( occasionally she face timed people but never comes home ) and Nick is apparently sailing around the world with his son Nick Jr and no one mentions him at all!

I really hate the new Ridge! And yes Quinn was a pyscho but seems to have changed , or has she .......

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think this is the 7th or 8th time Ridge and Brooke have been married!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Who thinks ridge and Quinn will end up married 😁😁

Thanks
    Reviews
    It wouldn't surprise me at all if Ridge stole Quinn away from Eric like he did Brooke and leave Brooke yet again. She should have stayed with Bill.

And no I don't believe Quinn has changed. Look at the way she has been carrying on with Katie, no trust for Eric at all. I mean they have been friends for years, she is more like a daughter to him I am sure.

I'm a week behind so will have to catch up this weekend when my husband is away

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey what's happened to our Bold gossip

Anyway it looks like I was right about Ridge and Quinn. Speaking of which when they were stuck in the bathroom why didn't he call for help on his mobile??

This whole Spectra fashions thing is giving me the irrits. Sally Spectra II, Sole Jnr and Darlita, seriously