Closed Thread
Page 43 of 104 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I love south Melbourne market. It's a good market. Always so busy.

Yeah you can use it for your bath even or your walk robe.

Oh I don't even plug in our home phone lol. We only use the mobile.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I always have my mobile on silent so i never end up hearing it. Also i only get $550 worth of calls so i can't chat on it for a long time.

It's great for food and fresh vegies but i didn't find much in the other stalls. i didn't eat at the food stalls either...in case i get food poisoning. :P

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just got back from the OB appt. He seemed to be in a hurry today. I assume the reason for having an early appt as well. Anyway, he did a quick scan to check for fluid. Bub's heart beat is on the low side (<130 bpm) but still within the normal range. He suggested a CTG monitoring tomorrow afternoon at the hospital since I haven't felt much movement today. I forgot to count but it is absolutely not much as compared to normal day when he was hyperactive. Perhaps it is just too tight for him now. I feel like my belly is going to explode and it absolute has gotten bigger every day.

So.......he wants to induce this baby on Monday evening if the baby still doesn't want to come out on his own over the weekend. He will use balloon catherer, which will let me produce the hormone naturally for dilation. I am not sure what that is because the antenatal class only told us about the gel. I am not sure what to feel about induction. In a way, I feel like everything seems to be planned. From IVF to giving birth. On the other hand, it is good for both of our health.

Isn't that lavender oil will bring on labor? When i was searching for a natural deodorant a while back, this comes up on the website.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh wow @bbhope Monday!! That's really exciting! How are you feeling about it all?

I'm really surprised your on was worried about that heartbeat cos mine was 120 and both the dr at ultrasound and my ob said it was perfect. It can fluctuate if they are active vs sleeping. But if you are feeling less movement maybe that's why they are concerned? In any case, it's better for Bub to be out rather than in if you are having trouble with controlling gd. So excited for you! I've not heard of the balloon method either.

Did ob check if you had dilated?
    Last edited by Gelati; 02-10-2015 at 19:02.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @bbhope heart rate <130 is ok I think? Mine was 126 or something like that last check up. How are you feeling? Monday is only days away wow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    OB thought the heart rate was good. It is just for my peace of mind since i haven't felt much movement today. As i mentioned a while back, he is normally hyperactive! To the point, i was worried about it. Funny isn't it? When he moved too much, i worried. When he didn't move much, i worried.

I am feeling super heavy. Well, it will give us two days to prepare.....We will have to do cleaning over the weekend for rental inspection. Grr...sucks. Such a bad timing. No. He didn't check the cervix because they only do that when you are about to deliver. They don't even like to do internal ultrasound at this stage unless it is absolutely necessary. I don't know the reason behind it, though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    When are you moving @bbhope?

Why don't you get cleaners to do it instead?

Better to monitor if you are worry. I would do that too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mid Nov, hopefully. We haven't gotten the key just yet but builder plans to finish the rest of the work by the end of next week. Then, key. If the timing works out, it will give us a month to prepare the move. We have quite a lot of stuff to do after handover. The main one being painting, which DH wants to do it himself. We have the flexibility of getting the zero VOC paint. Builder wants us to use oil based sealant but we sorta ignore the advice and will try the water based. No point of using zero VOC paint when the oil based sealant is high VOC. We have other contractors line up for other jobs in the meantime.

Too late to find a cleaner now. DH just mentioned to me that the inspection is next week...grr.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Try advertising the cleaning job online. I've done that before through a website and got contractor to do the job the next day.

Mid nov doesn't give you a lot of time with s newborn. Are you hiring a removalist? Your mum could help packing up as well?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @bbhope that's what i've read too that they don't like to check the cervix too often. That why i said don't check it yourself. They seem not to like to go near there too often.

Yes i would monitor too if you find a change in bubs movement. OB asks me everytime i see him now about movement. Maybe it becomes more dangerous as you approach your due date and also you have the opportunity to take baby out anytime so safer out than in sometimes.

Yikes you really have lots to do in the next couple of months. If it's jsut a rental check up do you really need to do a clean? can't DH just tidy some stuff up and make it look neat. Assuming that you keep it relatively clean on an ongoing basis anyways? And then when you finally move out just hire cleaners to do a full clean.

Our paint is water based. I think we only used oil based for the wood frames? can't remember now. You guys will be super busy with bub. Hope your hubby has enough time for painting too! Painting is hard work. I've never done it myself but friends who have have told me it's a big job. Try not to stress yourselves out too much during this time if you can.

If you are induced at least you can have your hospital bag all packed and you don't have to worry about when and where your water is going to break