+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazza78 View Post
    I dreamt of the 9 11 plane terrorists as it was happening

I regularly talk in my slept and talk about what my dh was just dreaming
    I did and woke up and told me exH about it ... Turned in the TV and we saw it. I also see 9:11 every single day. I'm a huge skeptic though ... I don't even believe in psychics.

I predicted a few things before that happened too while pregnant. I think I must just be more intuitive when up the duff...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default What sort of things are you 'psychic' about?

Quote Originally Posted by Theboys&me View Post
    I did and woke up and told me exH about it ... Turned in the TV and we saw it. I also see 9:11 every single day. I'm a huge skeptic though ... I don't even believe in psychics.

I predicted a few things before that happened too while pregnant. I think I must just be more intuitive when up the duff...
    I still think about it today. It really scared me. I saw the scared look on everyone's face on the plane

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 14/11/14100 Posts in a week
    I had a random thought pop in my head.

.. I wonder how people would react when..
    Mother Theresa dies..
    Princess Diana dies..
    Michael Jackson dies..

..I wonder when my cat is going to get run over..
    .. wouldn't it be ironic if ##### died..

And within 3 days of each thought it happened.

I have remembered places I have never been before. I remembered going to a light house as a very young child and when I went there as an older child I said to my mum that I remember that place and could describe the trip. According to her and my step dad i had never been before. I remember a bridge being built near where I live, I told my Nana about it as a child. It was built 50 +years ago. Looks like photos I recently saw.

I always see 11:11

Dp and I are always verbalizing each others thoughts

Dp also has some sort of connection with my family. My step dad's in particular. Predicted or felt ominous before numerous things happened.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to DesperatelySeekingSleep For This Useful Post:

~Marigold~  (02-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DesperatelySeekingSleep View Post

Mother Theresa dies..
    Princess Diana dies..
    Michael Jackson dies..

I have remembered places I have never been before. I remembered going to a light house as a very young child and when I went there as an older child I said to my mum that I remember that place and could describe the trip. According to her and my step dad i had never been before. I remember a bridge being built near where I live, I told my Nana about it as a child. It was built 50 +years ago. Looks like photos I recently saw.

Dp also has some sort of connection with my family. My step dad's in particular. Predicted or felt ominous before numerous things happened.
    Have you looked into Angel numbers? 11:11 is quite significant and you seem to be quite receptive to messages or intuitive

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    The main things I can think of are when I feel a significant event is going to occur and then later (be it months or years), it happens, like my nan passing away, my grandparents giving us a house deposit... things like that. Some good, some bad. It terrifies me a bit though because there are a few things I have had this feeling about, the main one being something happening to dd1.

There are lots of random small things too that just happen too much to be coincides.
    Last edited by SheWarrior; 02-09-2015 at 21:50.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SpicyTurtle View Post
    Don't know if this is psychic really but at night street lights and car park lights will constantly turn off when I get near them. Sounds silly but it literally will happen every time I drive at night multiple times.
    This happens to me too! People think I'm mad when I say it!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to MayGal959 For This Useful Post:

SpicyTurtle  (03-09-2015)

~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Lots of things, but I believe we all are to some degree. I know things before they happen, often. I can "imagine" a situation played out, be it a random event or something I'm expecting, and it happens that way. I have a "feeling" that I've really tried to pay attention to more often, I guess it's just my gut feeling or intuition, but it almost screams at me at times when I know I should be listening and it's always right. I feel a strong "pull" when I'm about to do something I feel may have a negative conclusion and should always listen to that, but I don't.
    On a more specific level, I predict death and also weird things like the name of an unborn baby before it's been revealed. I do the name thing more so with celebs! Sounds dumb but if I read that a celeb is expecting, the baby name or first initial pops into my head and I've been spot on many times.
    I know when I'm going to bump into someone, that happens all the time and I'll say it to whoever is out with me at the time, "I have a feeling I'm going to bump into xyz" and I do.
    That all is probably very common amongst lots of us and I definitely don't think it makes me psychic, just maybe a bit in tune?
    A very weird thing I do, I treat it as a bit of a game really, is accurately guess the year in which a movie has been made, even random old movies. DS loves it and I admit it's one of the more fun things I do in regards to "knowing" stuff. The year will just flash in my mind and I always need to check to see if I'm right and I nearly always get it right. Again, just a silly little thing I do, nothing gobsmacking, lol.
    The worst thing that I predicted was the death of my uncle. I dreamed that he died, woke up and told my DH about it (sounds strange but I knew I had to tell someone because I felt it was really an omen) and he died from a sudden heart attack a week to the day later. His death was unexpected, he was fit and had no previous health problems and died at work. Shook me up big time, it was really the first major/serious thing I'd predicted. After his death, I dreamed that my God sister died and only told my mum because I didn't want to freak anyone out, they were all wary after the first dream. As it turned out, it was my godfather who died next; another sudden death, he went from being fine to being diagnosed with lung and secondary bone cancer and passed within 6 weeks of first being diagnosed.
    Last edited by ~Marigold~; 02-09-2015 at 23:47.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I always see 11:11 on the clock as well. I knew I was going to miscarry at the start of the pregnancies I lost and my whole pregnancy with DD I said something would happen to me when I delivered and I ended up getting rushed to surgery as soon as she was born because I was bleeding out from a torn uterus. I have known when people are pregnant before they tell me. I get déjàvu all the time about moments and places and for 3 weeks before my Dad died every time my Mum rang I expected her to tell me and the moment he did die I started bawling my eyes out and just knew he was gone somehow and as soon as my Mum rang and DH took the call I knew my feeling was right.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by loodle View Post
    I always see 11:11 on the clock as well. I knew I was going to miscarry at the start of the pregnancies I lost and my whole pregnancy with DD I said something would happen to me when I delivered and I ended up getting rushed to surgery as soon as she was born because I was bleeding out from a torn uterus. I have known when people are pregnant before they tell me. I get déjàvu all the time about moments and places and for 3 weeks before my Dad died every time my Mum rang I expected her to tell me and the moment he did die I started bawling my eyes out and just knew he was gone somehow and as soon as my Mum rang and DH took the call I knew my feeling was right.
    Yes, 11:11, me too, always! Well, twice a day usually 😉

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by DesperatelySeekingSleep View Post

Mother Theresa dies..
    Princess Diana dies..
    Michael Jackson dies..

That's exactly what I was trying to describe in my post, the random thoughts that seem to flitter through my brain and then actually occur. Exactly as you've said. It's what I guess I refer to as intuition or gut instinct.