+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default What are your animals names?

What pets have you got and what are their names?
    We have 3 cats named Millie, Malachy and Mink. Millie is an 11 year old persian grey tabby who we nicknamed 'lardass' because, well, she is!
    Malachy is a ginger tom (spayed). I was reading Angela's Ashes when we got him, this little ginger kitten with a tuft of orange hair on top of his head that stood straight up on end and I thought I should give him a good Irish name with hair like that!
    Mink is a Norweigan Tree Climbing cat (seriously, that's her breed) who we've inherited from my sister. She's my favourite because she's such a ditz!! She rolls off the couch in her sleep, trips over the rug and when she tries to jump on the table misses half the time! When you pat her she goes into such raptures of ecstacy you could thump her on the head and she wouldn't notice.
    All our cats names have started with 'M'. We've had Mr. Mojo, Misty and Misha as well. They have either died of old age, disappeared or been run over . But every one of them has ruled the house!
    Last edited by pregasaurus; 26-10-2005 at 15:48.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    2 cats - Minty, named because i had just lost my cat and my hubby comes home with above said new kitten...times like these, you need Minties lol twit he is....

Cosmo- Minty's daughter, about 14 weeks younger than her mum GEESH

Dogs- Jedda, German Shep 15 years old
    Murphy, Rotti 3 years old and HUGE

Husband- Ken, human 34 years old .........enough said!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    We have "Talisker's Double Fogelhund", named after a type of single malt scotch and generally shortened to Tali. She's a german shorthaired pointer, around 6 years old and too bloody smart. We brought her with us from Canada.

Our other dog is a Deerhound cross, we think, around 4 years old and called Cindi. She is actually Tali's dog, we got her to keep Tali company and keep her from pestering us for attention so much. It's worked a treat.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Our old cat (RIP) was named "Sully" or "Sullivan" when he was naughty!!!! We just LOVE Monsters Inc!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Me I have 3 birds Kiko, Mango, and Elijah, and a ferret Fi Fi

I didn't name Mango just to clear that up lol

Veve is offline Assistant Forum Manager :)
    Winner 2007 - best signature
    Winner 2008/2009/ 2010- naughtiest mod

RG always has to save my butt <3
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts

Default pet names

Hey

we have one dog a 7 year old long haired Jack Russell... (sick at the moment if you see the other thread) ... but doing better (fingers crossed)

His name when we got him was Arnold - which we immediately hated.. (the kids in the house were schwarzeneggar fans.... ) - so we racked our brains for other Arnolds... so we could change his 'surname' and call him by that -

after watching him for awhile... we realise he was an idiot (Jack Russell.... too much energy!!! - instinct takes over from training!!) .... and immediately thought of ARNOLD J RIMMER - from Red Dwarf!!! so he was christened Rimmer from that moment onwards...

love red dwarf!!!!!

xxxxx

LachlansMun is offline http://www.lifebehindthelines.bl ogspot.com/
    Thanks
    Reviews
    We have a German Shepeard called Marque who behaves more like a baby than our son does! When he sees us talking/playing with Lachlan he lies on the floor and crys........

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    We have a German shepard called Narla, a cat called Kirra and a Rainbow loraket called Marg

Thanks
    Reviews
    We have Mr Bigglesworth or Biggles for short!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    We have a Jack Russell called Squirt (my husbands dog, and what a macho name - NOT!!), a Mini Foxie called Turbo (it suits him down to the ground, he never stops, I think he's hyperactive!), a cat called Coco Pop, until last night had a cat called Gizmo (got run over & killed last night ), and i have 5 cockatiels - Tiny, Grey, Noisy, Baby, and Girl...original huh?, and 2 peachfaces called Peachy and Peaches.

We've had a Blue Cattle Dog called Oakey, a Mini Foxie called Bandit, a Red Cattle Dog called Blue, & another 3 cats called Tigger, Golliwog, and Cleo (have no luck with cats, they either get poisoned, disappear, or get run over!

I hate them getting killed or disappearing but i just love having animals...I'll probably get another kitten yet!