ADVERTISEMENT

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 152
  1. #121
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    9,165
    Thanks
    5,996
    Thanked
    5,764
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    it's a step forward in the grand scheme of things. keep your eye on the prize. even if you're going to be back with your mum for a while, it's better than living with him.

  2. #122
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    5,612
    Thanks
    659
    Thanked
    2,705
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by turquoisecoast View Post
    it's a step forward in the grand scheme of things. keep your eye on the prize. even if you're going to be back with your mum for a while, it's better than living with him.
    Thanks. I've started making a list

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to granny1 For This Useful Post:

    turquoisecoast  (26-08-2015)

  4. #123
    SuperGranny's Avatar
    SuperGranny is offline Worlds best grandma! Winner 2012 - Most Helpful Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    7,027
    Thanks
    6,863
    Thanked
    3,430
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Louise41 View Post
    Thanks. So that allows cheaper meds and / or cheaper gp visits?
    hi Louise, it allows both, most gps will bulk bill if you have a health care card, and all scripts are way cheaper. ps, im on the sunshine coast, am I close enough to give you a hand,?? marie.

  5. #124
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    5,612
    Thanks
    659
    Thanked
    2,705
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperGranny View Post
    hi Louise, it allows both, most gps will bulk bill if you have a health care card, and all scripts are way cheaper. ps, im on the sunshine coast, am I close enough to give you a hand,?? marie.
    Thanks Marie. I wish u were closer! I'm down in northern nsw !!

  6. #125
    SuperGranny's Avatar
    SuperGranny is offline Worlds best grandma! Winner 2012 - Most Helpful Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    7,027
    Thanks
    6,863
    Thanked
    3,430
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Louise41 View Post
    Thanks Marie. I wish u were closer! I'm down in northern nsw !!
    when you get to Brisbane, I will be close enough. keep getting stronger, im in your corner. marie.

  7. #126
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    5,612
    Thanks
    659
    Thanked
    2,705
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperGranny View Post
    when you get to Brisbane, I will be close enough. keep getting stronger, im in your corner. marie.
    Thanks Marie. I'll pop up to SC and take you out to lunch. You are a huge support for me thank you

  8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to granny1 For This Useful Post:

    BH-KatiesMum  (28-08-2015),Gracie's Mum  (20-09-2015),Meld85  (28-08-2015),SuperGranny  (28-08-2015)

  9. #127
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    5,612
    Thanks
    659
    Thanked
    2,705
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    update : well i just spent the weekend with my mum and sat and spoke to her about whats been happening and i asked if i could move into her spare room downstairs mid december and she said no.... she said i need to stay married as my H has been such a huge support to me and that its my job to make my marriage work.. she said that he is such a good man and he doesnt deserve to be on his own.. she said she will not support me leaving him and she thinks that my issues are silly... all marriages have issues and that i need to find a job and he will be happier if im a better wife ..

    my mother is a ...............

  10. #128
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    12,112
    Thanks
    4,024
    Thanked
    7,362
    Reviews
    2
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    OMG @Louise41

    I'm so sorry your mum has said those things to you. I can't believe she would knock you back on moving in

    She is wrong. You don't owe your hubby anything, you only owe yourself a chance at happiness.

    Do you have a plan B?

  11. #129
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    3,165
    Thanks
    2,773
    Thanked
    2,283
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Louise41 View Post
    update : well i just spent the weekend with my mum and sat and spoke to her about whats been happening and i asked if i could move into her spare room downstairs mid december and she said no.... she said i need to stay married as my H has been such a huge support to me and that its my job to make my marriage work.. she said that he is such a good man and he doesnt deserve to be on his own.. she said she will not support me leaving him and she thinks that my issues are silly... all marriages have issues and that i need to find a job and he will be happier if im a better wife ..

    my mother is a ...............
    She is wrong. You deserve so much more. Who gives a f*** if he is happier if the trade off is making you miserable. Not okay.

  12. #130
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    4,927
    Thanks
    1,595
    Thanked
    2,965
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I am so sorry. What a disgusting, narrow minded, old fashioned, awful thing to say to someone, let alone your own daughter.

  13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lincolns mummy For This Useful Post:

    amyd  (25-09-2015),BettyW  (20-09-2015),Gracie's Mum  (20-09-2015)


 

Similar Threads

  1. Wwyd?
    By debsch in forum General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-05-2015, 19:49
  2. Wwyd?
    By amyd in forum General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 22-04-2015, 17:58
  3. Another WWYD
    By SpecialK in forum General Chat
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 25-10-2014, 06:47

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

FEATURED SUPPORTER
LCF Fun Languages AustraliaFrench, Spanish, Mandarin, Italian & German lessons for children 0 - 12 years. Play-based and immersion language ...
FORUMS - chatting now ...
Bed time 9yr old and (nearly) 7yr oldGeneral Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
Hello FreshGeneral Chat
Implantation Bleeding? Please help!Conception & Fertility General Chat
Mesntri AdentitisGeneral Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
Keli LaneGeneral Chat
Optimistic OctoberConception & Fertility General Chat
REVIEWS
"Made bed time less anxious"
by Meld85
My Little Heart Whisbear - the Humming Bear reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›

ADVERTISEMENT