+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'm so sorry it's come to this. You've tried. You can't do all the effort. I doubt you will miss him.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Wise Enough For This Useful Post:

KitiK  (19-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Gosh, it sounds like your life would be so much easier without him!! I am used to commuting so the daycare issue doesn't seem like much of a barrier to me. Just imagine how nice it would be to live in a more relaxed home without all the angst he brings!

I hope for your DSs sake that he mans up and sorts himself out, so he can be a meaningful and positive part of his sons life.

Good luck with your plans to move.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by anonanon15 View Post
    I spoke to him this morning gave him contacts for depression and men dealing with depression he laughed in my face. He actually said he feels great this morning because he's had the best sleep ever due to the 6 pack he drank last night. What a c***.
    I calmy and respectfully told him how I felt and what I would like our next steps to be if he is interested in staying with us. He doesn't like what I've asked of him and would obviously rather us leave than him to step into a role where he is a part of the family. I think it's time for us to go. I am so angry at him for being such a disrespectful man. He is extremely selfish (of which I have always known) and I won't accept his abuse any longer. Thank you to everyone who has replied I really appreciate every single reply.
    You sound really strong and you've given him every chance to communicate and solve this. Don't waste more time on him. Best of luck.