We need reviewers for AL-SENSE™ panty liner! See below for more details and for reviewer criteria. By participating in this review AL-SENSE™ are giving you the chance to win a $350 gift voucher to a Baby Shop! This is a great opportunity to try a fantastic product AND be in with a big chance to win a great prize (Winner will be selected from the reviews submitted)
We have decided to leave this review open as we understand this product has a very specific use! If you are pregnant (preferably in the 3rd Trimester) we would still love for you to apply to review this product. You will be able to use it around your due date or if you suspect you are leaking and then leave your review when you have actually tried the product.
What is this wetness I am feeling? Have my waters broken?NEW: After worldwide use in Europe, the USA and Asia, AL-SENSE™ panty liner, the only non-invasive test to distinguish amniotic fluid leakage from urinary incontinence, is now available in Australia. Understanding when the leakage is amniotic fluid or simply urine is important for pregnant women and their support teams, as well as the health of the babyIt’s no surprise, then, that pregnant women seek reassurance about whether or not they are leaking amniotic fluid. In fact,20% of pregnant women report to their hospital because of vaginal wetness – assuming their waters have broken. Of these, 50% are sent home because the wetness was urine.AL-SENSE™ panty liners are recommended if you experience wetness during pregnancy and want to test at home if your waters have broken. Simple and easy to use, an AL-SENSE™ panty liner can be worn for up to 12 hours, is safe for you and your baby, and has an accuracy of 95.8%. Results are quick and easy to interpret. Quite simply, within ten minutes after removing the AL-SENSE™ panty liner, if it changes colour to blue-green you may be leaking amniotic fluid and should contact your doctor or midwife without delay. If the panty liner did not change colour, the vaginal wetness was probably not caused by amniotic fluid. If you continue to experience vaginal wetness, use a new panty liner and repeat the test or contact your doctor. AL-SENSE™ panty liners are a pregnancy kit essential – saving time and money on unnecessary visits to the hospital while providing reassurance in the comfort of home.
RRP: $24.50 for a box of two AL-SENSE™ panty liners ($12.25 per panty liner)
Reviewers will need to meet the following criteria –
- You must be in the later stages of pregnancy and planning a vaginal birth
- you are a member of our Reviewer Panel (you can join up - info here)
- write in this thread and tell us why we should select you (we are particularly interested in women who have had issues in previous pregnancies or are experiencing issues in their current pregnancy that would make AL-SENSE a welcome product.)
- Let us know how many weeks pregnant you are and what number pregnancy this is for you
- Please PM your full name and address (including postcode) to BH-community with the subject line "AL-SENSE REVIEW". (To be considered you will need to have a few posts to your name) Make sure to let us know by simply saying "PM Sent" in your thread response!If you are selected as a reviewer you must provide us with a written review by the date we specify (if you think you won't be able to follow the strict deadline, please don't apply).When we select reviewers, we give preference to regular contributors to our community and those who have posted in our reviews section previously. (How to add a reviewguide.) So if your review total = 0, the chances are you won't get picked! You can review a whole heap of pregnancy & parenting items, as well as local parks, and most of anything you can think of! So get to reviewing some other products if you want a chance to review in one of our panels.And if you miss out this time, don't worry, there will be plenty of other opportunities coming up soon! Subscribe to this section to make sure you are the first to hear about any opportunities.If you are not a member of our Reviewer Panel and you would like to be considered for FREE products, find out how to you can join up here
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 10 of 49
15-07-2015 09:38 #1
20 reviewers needed for AL-SENSE™ - WIN a $350 gift Voucher for reviewing!
Last edited by BH-community; 31-08-2015 at 08:43.
16-07-2015 08:14 #2
Bump...this is a great product
16-07-2015 11:34 #3
20 reviewers needed for AL-SENSE™ panty liner.... Pregnant Ladies check this ...
I'm 35 weeks this coming Monday ( due 24th August) so I'm not to sure if I'm too late to try it out. I'm planning a vaginal birth, and I have no medical reasons not to achieve this.
This will be my second birth, and I was late with my first
Edit- address is correct
Last edited by maternidade; 16-07-2015 at 11:38.
16-07-2015 12:51 #4
16-07-2015 15:35 #5
How cool! If only I were pregnant!
16-07-2015 16:51 #6
16-07-2015 18:52 #7
I am 27 weeks pregnant with my first child and am planning a vaginal birth. I am nervous about my first delivery, and believe this is a product that would put my mind at ease. My address and details are correct.
16-07-2015 19:19 #8
I'm 33 weeks pregnant this week, and planning on a vaginal birth, and there is no reason why I shouldn't be able too.
I was overdue for my first and was constantly wondering (more like hoping!) if that 'leaking' feeling was my waters trickling out. This product would help set my mind at ease as labour approaches this time.
My address is correct. ☺️
17-07-2015 08:54 #9
Any more testers for this one? It's really easy to use and will really set your mind at ease!
17-07-2015 08:54 #10
By akakura in forum Birth & Labour QuestionsReplies: 20Last Post: 25-06-2015, 18:55
By BH-community in forum Reviewer PanelReplies: 30Last Post: 01-04-2015, 10:03
By BH-community in forum Reviewer PanelReplies: 35Last Post: 15-12-2014, 11:34
Hunter Women's Health CentreHunter Women’s Health Centre care for women of all ages, in the full spectrum of their gynaecologic and obstetric ...
LATESTToilet training: when is the best time to start?Why it is OK for your child to be differentWhat is a blessing way? How is it different to a baby shower?
POPULARWhen can I start giving chores to my children?New baby nursery checklist – a guide to newborn essentialsWhat to pack for labour and hospital – a checklist
FORUMS - chatting now ...
Falling pregnant a few months after giving birthGeneral Chat
April/May TTC group chatConception & Fertility General Chat
Am I the only thread killer??General Chat
The Not So Serious Vent Thread #7General Chat
Tell me about your high school reunion/s!General Chat
Egg Donation in Greece #5Egg Donation
IVF babies due Sep/Oct/Nov 2017pregnancy and babies through IVF
The Word Association Game #24Games & fun stuff