+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I also can't stand stinky people. I roll my eyes when I hear people say "I don't sweat much" or "I don't stink". Every stinky person I have ever met doesn't think they stink!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mumsical For This Useful Post:

RainbowSky  (20-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I generally shower each day. I find it wakes me up in the morning and makes me somewhat ready to face the day. It's also an escape from my children briefly There is probably the odd day through winter when I don't get a chance, but generally I shower once a day. I didn't realise people held such strong views on this though!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    I love how a shower thread turns into a sh*tfight lol it seems there is just as much snide comments about those that shower once or multiple times a day to those that don't.

I don't feel bad about showering twice a day as we save water in other ways. Our 4 monthly water bill has never been over $100. My morning shower is very short.

It's doesn't ruin my skin.

I couldn't care less what others do. I shower twice a day bc I love the hot water, the privacy of having 10 mins to myself with a baby. I love smelling pretty from my body wash and getting into bed all warm and clean.

Wash twice a day, once or twice a week. Meh. Your business.

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to delirium For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (20-07-2015),CazHazKidz  (20-07-2015),Phony  (20-07-2015),smallpotatoes  (20-07-2015),~Marigold~  (20-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by meredithgrey View Post
    Not to be rude, but why does it take so long?
    Maybe she can bath all 3 kids at the same time, where you can't with a shower

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Not to be rude, but why does it take so long?
    Not rude at all.
    I've got long hair, double shampoo and conditioner, then detangling and blow drying afterwards, otherwise it's a mess.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Mumsical View Post
    I also can't stand stinky people. I roll my eyes when I hear people say "I don't sweat much" or "I don't stink". Every stinky person I have ever met doesn't think they stink!

Just how many "stinky" people have you approached and questioned about their showering habits?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Phony View Post
    Just how many "stinky" people have you approached and questioned about their showering habits?
    Lol - this comment wasn't really about their showering, more to point out to the people who think they don't need a shower because they don't stink or sweat - that maybe they do stink, but just aren't aware. Lol

Thanks
    Reviews

Default who doesnt shower every day? what are your embarrassing confessions

My husband often stinks - but he actually tells me he doesn't!. He is clueless!

I had a guy I worked with try to convince me that by showering too often we strip the oils in our skin and this makes us smell bad. He would stand there and tell me "see I never smell and it's because I only shower every few days and don't wear deodorant" yet this guy had an odour so powerful you could smell his trail all over the office! It was awful. Intelligent guy, just had this crazy notion...

One of my friends says she never washes her hair with shampoo because the natural oils keep it clean - yet the pungent smell of her head can be smelt if you are with a few feet of her.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Mumsical View Post
    Lol - this comment wasn't really about their showering, more to point out to the people who think they don't need a shower because they don't stink or sweat - that maybe they do stink, but just aren't aware. Lol
    I'm sure they do know they stink, but there is a small percentage of the population that just can't be bothered I suppose.

Shower cap?
    Nope. That would just make my hair sweat.
    I'm sticking with my routine for now, works for me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nup not ashamed here. Some days I shower daily. Some days twice daily. Some days not at all. However we dont wear shoes in house and we always change to inside clothes when we come home amd that clothes gets washed with every shower while our outside clothes gets worn few times until dirty and then gets washed. Anyone else with this routine?
    I grew up poor (overseas) and this was done to save our nice clothes. And I cant stop it. Habit lol

With little kids and babies - they are all changed few times a day and bathed almost daily if we ve been out. But if its a cold rainy day and we stayed in then we skip a bath.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sirena89 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (21-07-2015),Phony  (21-07-2015)