+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Wink If women ruled the world..

If women ruled the world..

Men would sit around and wonder what WE are thinking.

Women with cold hands would give men prostate exams.

PMS would be a legitimate defense in court.

Men would get reputations for sleeping around.

Singles bars would have metal detectors to weed out men hiding wedding rings in their pockets.

A man would no longer be considered a "good catch" simply because he is breathing.

Fewer women would be dieting because their ideal weight standard would increase by 40 pounds.

Shopping would be considered an aerobic activity.

"Ms." Magazine would have an annual swimsuit issue featuring scantily clad male models.

Men would not be allowed to eat gas-producing foods within two hours of bedtime.

Men would be secretaries for female bosses, working twice as hard for none of the credit.

Little girls would read "Snow White and the Seven Hunks."

Men would bring drinks, chips and dip to women watching soap operas.

Men would HAVE to get Playboy for the articles, because there would be no pictures.

Men would learn phrases like: "I'm sorry," " I love you," "You're beautiful," "Of course you don't look fat in that outfit."

Advice from men to women

The floor is considered an acceptable clothing storage location.

Never ask me to purchase feminine products. Assume that I will come home with the wrong thing.

When watching TV hugging is always fine because I can still see the screen. Kissing should only be done during timeouts and commercials. Questions should also be limited to this period as you stand a much better chance of getting an immediate response.

When we are watching your show and I change the channels during a commercial do not hassle me that they are over to change the channel back. I always know when the timing is right. Also, when we are channel surfing do not ask me to go back, there was a good reason why I skipped it.

If you need help with the laundry, I am more than willing to carry it from the bedroom to the washer. In my mind this is half the chore and I am now free to return to the couch.

If I mention that a male friend of mine is allowed to do something it is not necessary for you to call his wife/girlfriend to discuss it.

If you don’t like the way I am driving close your eyes. And I would appreciate it if you would refrain from making that reverse inhaling alarmed noise. I haven’t hit anything yet and if I do it will be your fault.

I go clothes shopping to buy, never to look.

Just tell me what you want me to wear before I get dressed. And remember that this takes me less than ten minutes no matter what the occasion is. After all I am getting dressed, not getting ready.

Don’t ask me if I prefer one outfit to another or if a certain accessory should be worn or not. I consider this a no win situation and would rather just wait for you to get dressed while watching TV.

If you want me to put the seat down when I am finished then you should leave the seat up when you are finished. It’s only fair. And stop giving me a hard time about missing the bowl. What do you expect from an organ that has a brain of its own?

I will cook anything as long as it is on the BBQ.

Yelling to me across the house sounds exactly like stadium crowd background noise to me. I am not ignoring you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    lol that is sooo true.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Very good! I especially liked the part in the second section about men not buying feminine products! I had just that problem with my husband last night! :P

And what about waxing? Surely in a perfect world (and by that i mean one where women rule) men would have to wax their legs, chests and any other area their partner finds repulsive!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Puk
    And what about waxing? Surely in a perfect world (and by that i mean one where women rule) men would have to wax their legs, chests and any other area their partner finds repulsive!
    DH shaves his legs - he's a cyclist and it's much easier bandaging up after crashes if there's no hair. And I now understand why men hate our prickly legs! lol.

Veve is offline Assistant Forum Manager :)
    Winner 2007 - best signature
    Winner 2008/2009/ 2010- naughtiest mod

RG always has to save my butt <3
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts

Default if only!!!

if women ruled the world - there would be ALOT less money spent on football stadiums... and more spent on drug free labour-pain solutions...

xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I agree with you thomasmum!! It was very well written!

jaydensmum

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    that was great also if woman ruled the world all trains shops etc, would have adequate access for prams and baby change rooms would actually be fit to feed and change your baby in

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MarthaM
    DH shaves his legs - he's a cyclist and it's much easier bandaging up after crashes if there's no hair. And I now understand why men hate our prickly legs! lol.

Dh is a shaver also, I swear mens prickly legs are way worse then anything a women could produce LOL

Thanks Thomasmum I love Snow white and the seven hunks LOL