ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ScubaGal View Post
    I've just settled my lovely 9 week old DS, born through IVF ICSI. It's so worth everything you go through. Sometimes I look at him and want to weep with joy he's so beautiful.
    Oh ScubaGal - I am so happy you finally have your precious angel... You give me hope not to give up as I'm sure I watched your journey through my first few cycles in 2012 as well... 😘💜

Thanks
    Reviews
    This is a lovely idea! Thank you for starting this thread 😀

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just wanted to share my success story. I never thought I was going to fall pregnant nor have my own biological child. I have a severe case of endometriosis and ever since my periods started when I was 12 all I experienced was the worst period pain - where I had fever, vomiting and couldn't go to school or work and had to take so many painkillers. We started trying for a baby at age 30 and along the way found out all the things that were wrong. I had very low AMH (1.6) hence I got 1 egg the first cycle, cycle cancelled, then 3 eggs etc, I also had to have a laparoscopy but the surgeon didn't clean the endo due to it's severity, had polyps remove. M uterus is full of fibroids and I also have elevated levels of natural killer cells. DH also has 99.9% abnormal sperms.

Despite having so many fertility issue and with the determination of a wonderful FS from IVFA (who would joke and make fun and make me laugh along the way) never gave up on us & promised that I will fall pregnant. Today have a 21 old little miracle boy after 8 cycles (In 18monhts) & a miscarriage along the way and I am 10weeks and 4days pregnant with our 2baby this time with only 4 transfers in 6 months. I will be 38next month . We also have 2 good quality embryos in the freezer.

All I can say is through perseverance, determination & support of our FS we managed to have our dream come true.

I wish you all the very best.
    Last edited by Kalshy; 11-09-2015 at 16:02.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kalshy For This Useful Post:

bella25  (11-09-2015),emby79  (24-09-2015),fingerscrossed2015  (12-09-2015),Lillac  (11-09-2015),Sparkle18  (12-09-2015),Tanej78  (11-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalshy View Post
    I just wanted to share my success story. I never thought I was going to fall pregnant nor have my own biological child. I have a severe case of endometriosis and ever since my periods started when I was 12 all I experienced was the worst period pain - where I had fever, vomiting and couldn't go to school or work and had to take so many painkillers. We started trying for a baby at age 30 and along the way found out all the things that were wrong. I had very low AMH (1.6) hence I got 1 egg the first cycle, cycle cancelled, then 3 eggs etc, I also had to have a laparoscopy but the surgeon didn't clean the endo due to it's severity, had polyps remove. M uterus is full of fibroids and I also have elevated levels of natural killer cells. DH also has 99.9% abnormal sperms.

Despite having so many fertility issue and with the determination of a wonderful FS from IVFA (who would joke and make fun and make me laugh along the way) never gave up on us & promised that I will fall pregnant. Today have a 21 old little miracle boy after 8 cycles (In 18monhts) & a miscarriage along the way and I am 10weeks and 4days pregnant with our 2baby this time with only 4 transfers in 6 months. I will be 38next month . We also have 2 good quality embryos in the freezer.

All I can say is through perseverance, determination & support of our FS we managed to have our dream come true.

Wow that's a wonderful story. Congratulations to you and good luck for your pregnancy.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to nh2489 For This Useful Post:

Kalshy  (14-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalshy View Post

Thank you for sharing - love hearing these stories.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to bella25 For This Useful Post:

Kalshy  (14-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well, I finally got my success story! After three years and 7 cycles - we finally got our first BFP! I'm now carrying our first child, at 12w 6d.

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to freakedout44 For This Useful Post:

akakura  (12-09-2015),bel2466  (12-09-2015),emby79  (24-09-2015),fingerscrossed2015  (12-09-2015),Gelati  (12-09-2015),MamaMell  (12-09-2015),Rocky27  (12-09-2015),Sparkle18  (12-09-2015),StillHopeful  (12-09-2015),Tanej78  (12-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by freakedout44 View Post
    Well, I finally got my success story! After three years and 7 cycles - we finally got our first BFP! I'm now carrying our first child, at 12w 6d.
    So happy for u!! I cycled with u last year. Your DH had a blog didn't he? Glad u finally got some success. All the best with the rest of your pregnancy hope it is uneventful and easy for u

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @akakura! Yes, that's us.
    How's things with you? Hope all is well xx