+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Anyone else hot at 7 weeks?

I'm so hot at night I can't sleep and it is not hot here! Is that normal? I read it can be hormone related?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I think so. Your temp is above normal when Preg and it does take a while for your hormones to settle. I think it's progesterone that causes the temp increase and you're probably having a rapid increase atm. If it continues for days on end or if you are at all concerned see your doc but I am sure it's all completely normal.
    I'm not that far along but get hot flushes every now and then, and have had a night or 2 similar to you, too hot to sleep. I was temping and know my BBT is over 1 deg higher than normal.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello,

Oh I feel your pain!!! I've been soooooo hot since about 6 weeks. I'm now 10 weeks and it's worse now. I'm naturally hot in bed anyway but now it's got out of control. When my hubby comes to bed all cold I use him to cool down on his freezing skin, while he uses me to warm up lol. I last as long as it takes for him to warm up then I can't touch him for the rest of the night. Hahaha.