+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I am so incredibly sorry for your loss, it is such a heartbreaking situation to go through.
    I have been thru each scenario with my losses (waiting/natural, medicated and surgery). Each are very difficult however I wouldn't suggest waiting, the emotional pain waiting was so hard.
    The d&c option was the simplest however for me, the medicated option helped me grieve by going thru the motions. Having a toddler now though, my choice would change (d&c) as I would need to ensure that I'm well and healthy to be here to care for him.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry Hun.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    So sorry for your loss Hun. I miscarried naturally 2 months ago and ended up bleeding for a month! Bleeding was the first sign of anything being wrong so I decided to ride it out but was offered a D&c about a week before the bleeding stopped so in hindsight I did the right thing by not having it as I was near the end, but I your case I would have the D&c. It's such an emotional roller coaster and you will reach a point very soon where you'll just want it to be over with. If I'd known I'd be bleeding for a month I definitely would've chosen the operation. It's a painless procedure (I had one wth my first mc a few years ago), and you won't remember anything.
    Once again, so sorry for your loss. It's such a horrible thing to go through. Hugs