+ Reply to Thread
Page 91 of 92 FirstFirst ... 418189909192 LastLast
Results 901 to 910 of 917
  1. #901
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    390
    Thanks
    225
    Thanked
    233
    Reviews
    0
    I posted this in another thread but thought I might get an answer on here before the other or different answer...

    Hey all!
    How early is too early to do a preg test? I'm only 6dpo (I think, I'm only new to testing and tracking) but just not feeling myself at the moment!

    I've got a FS appt on tues so should hold out but just feeling average at the moment! My other reasoning is we do a lot of weight training and have pre workout and proteins etc that will need to be stopped I'm guessing

  2. #902
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    288
    Thanks
    488
    Thanked
    297
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad89 View Post
    I posted this in another thread but thought I might get an answer on here before the other or different answer...

    Hey all!
    How early is too early to do a preg test? I'm only 6dpo (I think, I'm only new to testing and tracking) but just not feeling myself at the moment!

    I've got a FS appt on tues so should hold out but just feeling average at the moment! My other reasoning is we do a lot of weight training and have pre workout and proteins etc that will need to be stopped I'm guessing
    From what I've seen on here some ladies have got a bfp on 9dpo or 10dpo seems to be pretty common

  3. #903
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    288
    Thanks
    488
    Thanked
    297
    Reviews
    0

    Default TTC No 1 with PCOS chat #7

    So I did a another hpt on nye and it came back bfn and af still has not arrived yet! I'm thinking mr pcos was giving me false hopes I'll be heading the fs later this month after all

  4. #904
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    13,229
    Thanks
    8,951
    Thanked
    8,762
    Reviews
    13
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    I got a super faint positive at 7dpo but that's rare.

  5. #905
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    390
    Thanks
    225
    Thanked
    233
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamasupial View Post
    I got a super faint positive at 7dpo but that's rare.
    Thank you

    I'm going to try just hold out, AF is due on the 15th so I guess it's not THAT far away

    I've just been out of sorts for the last few days but might just be symptom spotting...
    Irritable
    Cry at the drop of a hat
    Incredibly tender and swollen boobs
    Weird tension in my pelvis (mostly early hours of the morning)
    And random nausea

    But maybe I'm just tired and hoping for a bit of a miracle

  6. #906
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    45
    Thanks
    30
    Thanked
    20
    Reviews
    0
    Hello, can I join the group?

    I have recently been diagnosed with PCOS, and am trying to negate sugar from my diet to ttc#3 before trying clomid (again).

  7. #907
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    13,229
    Thanks
    8,951
    Thanked
    8,762
    Reviews
    13
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by I am Brooke View Post
    Hello, can I join the group?

    I have recently been diagnosed with PCOS, and am trying to negate sugar from my diet to ttc#3 before trying clomid (again).
    Ohhh I'll be following how you go. I'd love to not have to use clomid.

  8. #908
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    45
    Thanks
    30
    Thanked
    20
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamasupial View Post
    Ohhh I'll be following how you go. I'd love to not have to use clomid.
    Yes, I consume way too much sugar anyway, but I was reading about hormones, insulin resistance and PCOS, and thought I would give it a go.

    I am a little sceptical, but clomid made me so moody last time around.

  9. #909
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    390
    Thanks
    225
    Thanked
    233
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by I am Brooke View Post
    Yes, I consume way too much sugar anyway, but I was reading about hormones, insulin resistance and PCOS, and thought I would give it a go.

    I am a little sceptical, but clomid made me so moody last time around.
    I'm a sugar fiend too!! I've managed to cut down a huge amount now though and have metformin (just a low amount) to help stabilise my insulin

    I'm on femara (letrozole) which I believe is similar to chlomid but less side effects...in saying that though I'm still a hormonal psycho some of the time haha

  10. #910
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    390
    Thanks
    225
    Thanked
    233
    Reviews
    0
    Yay much better appt today with FS!! Waiting for AF now so we can try IUI next cycle!! I feel more positive than I have before ivf was mentioned and that was the only sort of down part of the appt!

    Fx for lots of baby dust coming this way!

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Mad89 For This Useful Post:

    Mamasupial  (12-01-2017)


 

Similar Threads

  1. TTC No 1 with PCOS chat #6
    By Jb2011 in forum Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Chat
    Replies: 1040
    Last Post: 24-06-2015, 10:24
  2. PCOS= ivf??
    By Bub077 in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 17-02-2015, 19:41
  3. General Chat / Friendly Chat
    By Nafsika in forum General Chat
    Replies: 104
    Last Post: 05-02-2015, 14:34

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

FEATURED SUPPORTER
KindyROOKindyROO offers activities for babies & toddlers in a fun learning centre, focussing on developmental education. ...
FORUMS - chatting now ...
REVIEWS
"Made bed time less anxious"
by Meld85
My Little Heart Whisbear - the Humming Bear reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›

ADVERTISEMENT