+ Reply to Thread
Page 85 of 92 FirstFirst ... 35758384858687 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    How's it all going twentysomething?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, just wondering is there a thread for TTC #2 with PCOS???? Im really looking for a place to ask qtns

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    I think there is but no one uses it. You are welcome to ask your qns here. I'm currently pregnant with my second.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I just had #3

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to No3please For This Useful Post:

littlejoeyg  (01-08-2016),Mamasupial  (30-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok so i am wondering. Anyone ever changed FS due to the receptionist? I'm pretty sure I will be asking for a new FS which is a shame as I love mine but i have HUGE issues with the receptionist. Without going in to much basically she treats me like i am 4 and frankly im over it. It seems other FS's are also much more available to their clients than mine as well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    What a cow! If her boss allows her to treat people like that, they deserve to lose your business!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by No3please View Post
    What a cow! If her boss allows her to treat people like that, they deserve to lose your business!
    Yes, so basically i phoned today as my fs has me on a certain dose of Clomid and i asked if the dose he has me on is correct as i found paperwork from my last ttc round which resulted in my son and it showed i was on a third more back then and FS said given the results (which speak for themself) he was copying that but with a higher dose of injectable this time as i have gained weight. So all i wanted was to let her know i noticed it was a higher dose of Clomid last time and should i be on that now and obviously since i am taking them now id love to know asap.

I am cd 3 today and she made me so upset because she said I am checking all of your records and you werent on that dose blah blah and i was like I know your paper work says that the FS told me as much but I would never up my dose without being told to. She was like well what you may have taken... i said i dispute i was on the 150 of clomid and it was because i didnt respond well and for her to ask him for me and id call tomorrow. It went in circles. I was at work and it was a ridiculous conversation. Then she was like ok right you ring tomorrow. I still needed to make a bloomin appt ffs. Its so frustrating dealing with her and i think i am not alone in my opinion.

Almost as bad as the time she said my levels werent good at reception while i was standing next to another young woman. So embarrassing.

I am not sure if I should tell the FS or the company or just move on from that cold person with zero people skills and start a more relaxed journey with someone new.

Anyone ever changed from one fs to another? How did you do it?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've never shifted FS but I certainly wouldn't stick around for it. If you aren't 100% certain with anyone in their practise it's time to pay someone else. My FS has a crabby nurse and my 1st few blood collections were with her and she was so blunt that I almost moved on but she came good and ended up being my favourite nurse

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    I've never used one, only public gynae's

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Hi

I'm back, kind of anyway. Anyone still around?