+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Survey on Parents Driving Behaviour

Hello,

My name is Darren Perry, I am a student at Cairnmillar Insitute and I am currently working on collecting data for my thesis on the driving behaviour of parents and how having a child can affect this behaviour. The principal researcher involved is Professor Gerard Kennedy. This research has received ethics approval.

The survey should only take 5-10 minutes and is completely anonymous, no identifying information is collected.

Possible benefits of participating in the study include the opportunity to reflect upon your own driving behaviours. Research indicates that self-reflection can lead to increased self-awareness and this can lead to changes in behaviours. It is not expected that participants will experience any risk or harm from being involved in this study.

Please click on this link to begin the survey and feel free to share it with anyone who you may think is eligible and would be interested in completing it.

https://qtrial2015az1.az1.qualtrics....2Tdz8wO2Ect2AZ

If you have any questions, please contact me at 1531-15@cairnmillar.edu.au or by replying in this thread.

Thank you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you to all who have completed the survey so far and to those who have emailed me with questions.
    The survey will remain open for another 2 weeks, if there is anybody in your family or friends you would like to share it with please do so at your earliest convenience.
    The link is: https://qtrial2015az1.az1.qualtrics....2Tdz8wO2Ect2AZ
    Thanks again,
    Darren