+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I do all the packing and the unpacking. I hate mess and chaos and it's the only way I know it will be done properly

Sent from my GT-I9507 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Seems to be split fairly evenly from the responses.

For the unpacking im happy to grab the dirty washing out but do expect him to put the rest of the stuff away.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I was doing it because DH is, according to his mother, completely incapable of doing anything for himself. After him whinging about me packing shirts missing buttons he has now been told to do it himself. He will ask my opinion on what particular pieces to pack if we are going somewhere special.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    No, I've never packed/unpacked for my DH.

He knows what he's doing, I'm not going to bother intervening in any way!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Nope I don't pack for him, but I always end up asking if he needs anything washed in the days leading up to and once he's packed I'll stand there and rattle of a list of stuff to make sure he has it (he always forgets socks and toothbrush/toothpaste without fail, amongst other things). Would probably be easier if I did just pack for him lol.

Unpacking - I'll usually take out clothes so I can do a load of washing if he hasn't done it yet, but he's happy to do that anyway as he likes doing the washing..... Anything else he has to do himself though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes, otherwise he forgets half of his stuff

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by misskittyfantastico View Post
    I pack everyone's bags and he packs the car - just how it's evolved over the years. He packs his own bag if he's going somewhere solo.
    I don't unpack his bags.
    This for us as well. But I pack his often from my sense of control more than anything else. When we go away I like to plan with military precision and him packing his own stuff ruins the continuity lol Plus he's lazy and likes me doing it I won't unpack though. We're home, the planning is over, do it yourself buddy (his clothes will then sit in the suitcase until he whinges where something is *sighs*)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by RmumR View Post
    this led to him expressing how annoyed he is that if he goes a way somewhere i dont pack or unpack his bags for him!
    I wish I had taken a selfie and uploaded my expression when I read this.. Is he serious??? How old is he, 5?!

XH traveled a lot for work. He always packed his own bags for these trips. Sometimes I might pack snacks for the flight or a sandwich or something because he always forgot and hated the airline food.

Family holidays I packed SOME things for him, like towels & toiletries because again he always forgot and would insist on using my toothbrush which just grossed me out so really I did the above for myself not him.

Clothes, shoes, swimmers, ipad etc were hus responsibility.