+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 39474849
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations on being PUPO @Blue246
    My fingers are crossed that you get your positive soon. When is your blood test? Do you have any gut feelings?
    Sounds like they've got you covered in the medication department. This one will be your Earthside baby. I can feel it x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Spec,
    I really have no clue this time around....Less preg feelings I think than any other time but maybe that's because I am on a medicated cycle (last cycle was natural for me so can't compare that or to my natural conceptions).
    I also can't test too early this time around cos I took ovidrel boosters last week which means my hcg reading is positive for another week or so regardless of whether there is a baby in there or not. Frustrating! Blood test is friday. So much waiting! Thanks for thinking of me!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey guys.
    I've been MIA for a while. I think i have had 2 transfers since i checked in last. One i finally ended up pregnant but the heartbeat slowed and baby stopped developing at 6w6d. Found at at 8w at my OB appt. Had a D&C and testing came back as Trisomy 8. Had another transfer 2 weeks ago today bloods came back today at a 7 should be 75. I have had 4 transfers (2x 3d & 2x5d) and 8 embryos left. I will be pushing for 2 this time. Prue said i can have a back to back cycle rather than waiting a month like normal but nurses said she would call tomorrow to confirm as i had HCG. I really want to get started ASAP as i dont bleed naturally even after the MC so i need to start provera again. It will likely be our last go this year as finances are tough doing this every 2-3 months for 2 years. Dont even want to think how much i have handed over in those 2 years but i could imagine it's a lot. I think all up i am on cycle 10+ now.

I have also been on Utrogesten. Its a new vaginal cap rather than the Crinone or Pesseries. To be honest i much prefer it. Prue said its very new out im one of the first at the clinic to use it. It has much less... discharge... and is so much better. However once you fall pregnant it is back up to $100 a box so i assume ill switch back to the pesseries if that happens.

Has anyone had 2 embryos put back? I have spoken to Prue previously about this so i feel she will be onboard. I figure if i dont get pregnant from two and 4 failed transfers maybe its time for a break. X

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Blue246 not being able to test at home must be so frustrating. The waiting part sucks big time. Friday is nearly here so I hope you have a few things to distract you in the next few days.
    @ivfstruggle I'm so sorry for your loss. There is absolutely nothing worse than going into an ultrasound only to find your precious baby doesn't have a heartbeat. I'm sorry your most recent transfer hasn't been successful either.

I'm glad you're finding your new medication better than crinone. Such a shame the price changes after you're pregnant.

I have no experience with transferring two, but it definitely sounds like it's time to try something different. I have everything crossed for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls,
    Unfortunately I'm out this month. I caved and did home tests after all. It's 9d55dt and the line on my preg tests has been getting fainter each day instead of darker....today's just a squinter. So the line was only the ovidrel leaving my body and not a pregnancy. Back to the drawing board.
    Ivf struggle -so sorry to hear you are also having a rubbish time too. I think transferring two could be a good idea for you too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry to hear that @Blue246
    What are you plans for moving forward?
    @ivfstruggle how are things with you? Have you spoken about transferring 2?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope everyone is okay. You're all in my thoughts.