+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 50 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    So glad you got it sorted. PUPO for sure! How many days passed transfer are you now? It's a great sign that you haven't had your period. I know you're on the crinone but I've heard so many people get their period anyway if the transfer has been unsuccessful.
    You have the patience of a Saint though. I'd have pee'd on every eBay cheapie test I could get my hands on.

Hope it's all positive for you too, Sunny.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Spec but I def don't have patience! I did he home tests but stopped once the test line was darker than control line. No point doing any more as it won't tell me anything new. I'm pretty annoyed about them forgetting to call me and having absolutely no way of finding out the results for myself. I have left a message but it says no one checks the message bank til next week. Moses only lists his office number and that says the same thing. I will be telling them about my disappointment next week!
    I'm 5 1/2 weeks preg now based on being 2 weeks at ovulation, but no followup blood test was organised as I didn't hear from them after the first blood test... so only assuming HCG doing it's thing. Lost track of dpo. @sunny79 must be near 6 weeks. Hope it's going smoothly for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well that's 1 1/2 weeks after your expected period so I'd say your no longer PUPO and just pregnant!

Definitely horrible that you've had no way to contact them. I understand them closing over Christmas/New Years but they should offer alternative ways to get your levels checked.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @Spec. Merry Christmas - your first with little bub! Special times.
    @Blue246 you could get your gp to do a blood test for you so you have a hcg level. Definitely let them know you are not happy. You have every right to be annoyed.
    Afm - well 6 weeks today. I moved my scan forward to today instead of 7 weeks. I had been have a lot of gnawing pain and still constant brown smears. Well - there it was, heart beat 111. Still in shock. Can't believe it, thought I had an ectopic.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to sunny79 For This Useful Post:

rhee1980  (06-01-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Isn't the heartbeat the most beautiful sound. So happy for you, especially after all you've been through.
    Did they say anything about the brown smears? If it's any comfort my miscarriage and chemical were both bright red.
    Fingers crossed for smooth sailing from here.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Spec the sonographer said bleeding is very normal - she was very well versed in IVF. I haven't met her at soles before but she was amazing. Of course Monash don't reopen until Monday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So glad you had a good experience there. I do hope that it has given you some peace of mind but completely understand that a pregnancy after pregnancy loss is very different. I remember I kept saying things about being pregnant but it wasn't until much later on that I actually felt like this pregnancy meant we were having a baby. Sounds so stupid to the majority of people, but I'm sure you understand that feeling.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Guys,

Sorry i havent been commenting for a while but i have been reading! Congratulations Sunny that's so exciting!!

I had 2 frozen transfers in my time 'away' and both i got a positive on a home test but negative bloods (3day embryos). I had another egg collect and over stimulated but got 24 eggs, 19 fertilized and 5 frozen at day 5 and 5 at day 6.
    Couldnt do a fresh transfer so i have a transfer set for next week hopefully. I have been on progynova (3 a day) since i started my cycle but the nurses didn't put down on the sheet when to start Crinone and for the life of me cannot remember what i did last time. I assume i don't start it until my lining scan next Tuesday? I cant call them to confirm because they are closed.
    Did anyone start the Crinone before the lining scan? I am just worried i should be taking it now but i'm not. Thanks x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone
    @ivfstruggle definitely don't use the crinone before the scan. When they ring with scan results they tell you when to start doing it.
    Well done on the embryo haul! Have you considered pgd/pgs testing? It is well worth the money. I got to discard 2 embryos which cost $1,600 in testing, but would have cost close to $7,000 to transfer plus all the emotional toll.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @sunny79 that's wonderful about your scan! Understand you'll still be nervous about it, but it's great news.
    I will book a scan this week once Monash and Moses' rooms both re-open.
    As for crinone, as my cycle was natural, I was advised to start crinone once ovulation had been detected with blood tests. So I started one day after ovulation and four days before transfer.