+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 50 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear the line isn't getting darker. Have you tested at different times of the day? My morning tests were always much fainter than evening in the first few days. I hope that the line picks up for you. Hugs, this is a bloody hard road.
    I had blood test on 22nd - which is only 9dp5dt so a few days early - 106 and prog 36 so happy with that.
    Second blood test on 28th. I said last time I wasn't going to have further blood tests so I could try to *enjoy* pregnancy in bliss like non ivf ers feel. Now I am thinking I might just do it....I don't want to obsess over numbers. Argh!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to sunny79 For This Useful Post:

rhee1980  (25-12-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks girls...and it looks like I was a bit early to be feeling out of the game! Yes @sunny79 that is exactly what happened to me! My first morning one yesterday was fainter than the day before so I tested again later yesterday and it was darker, then today's is darker again. So looks like I'm still in with a chance! Lucky I kept checking cos I was feeling so down about it I was going to just stop taking the crinone...lucky I tested again to be sure!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue246 For This Useful Post:

rhee1980  (25-12-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So glad to hear positive news for both of you. Hopefully your little Christmas miracles are travelling well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    How are you, Sunny? Have you decided if you'll test tomorrow?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls,
    I had my first blood test at 13dp5dt on Thursday and Melissa at Monash said she'd call me yesterday with the results but she hasn't. I have no way of contacting them til Monday 9th so I'm just hoping she'll call at some stage before then as I'm left wondering why she didn't call. Did she just forget, is there a problem with the test or a problem with the result. Prob not but I feel let down by them anyway. Anyway that's just a rant! As for crinone, I don't have enough left to last me til 9th incase I don't hear from them and Moses' rooms are also closed til that day...so my question is...can I just call or turn up at Pardeys in Belmont to ask for more without a script? Or should I go to GP next week to get a blood test and crinone script? Thanks for listening! Hope all's well @sunny79.

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's so frustrating!
    Have you done any home tests?
    I ran out of crinone once before as well and needed a script for it. I'm guessing a GP would be able to give you one. But it might be worth calling ahead to see if they can give it to you without one.
    I can't remember which medication it was for but I do remember calling around at one point because no one had it in stock. It may have been crinone so that would be worth checking too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah I've done home tests and they were getting darker so I've stopped doing them now. The preg line was darker than the control line 3 days ago. Thanks for the heads up, I'll def look into the crinone with some time up my sleeve before I run out. Happy new year girls!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue246 For This Useful Post:

rhee1980  (01-01-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies.
    @Blue246 Melissa must have missed you. Probably not because results were bad.
    I had a beta at 9dp5dt so had results on 23rd which were 106. Had another beta at 15dp5dt and was 1747. Melissa called me with that second result on 30th Dec so she definitely went in.
    Maybe get your gp to send you for a blood test so you can get a level before the 9th.
    As for crinone - I might still have some. I can check, not at home at the moment. I definitely did, but may have thrown them after my last miscarriage cleansing. (Crazy person). If not my friend owns a pharmacy who stocks it. They will do you enough to get you through without a script as it is an emergency supply. Don't stress. When do you run out? How many tubes short are you?
    Afm I had a tiny bleed (red) Xmas day and since then constant brown smears. Not really enough for a liner but constant. Not stressing. Can't do anything about it anyway!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @sunny79 good job on the 'not stressing'. Good that it's now brown blood and I think I remember reading that something like 70% of light bleeding in pregnancy is from somewhere else in the womb and not baby. In a week or so you'll be able to have an early scan to check things out if you want to. Your doubling times are awesome!
    I think I run out of crinone next weekend. Will figure it out Tuesday (first day back from public holiday). It's Belmont Pardeys that dispensed the ivf drugs including the crinone I have so I'll check with them first. Great to know your friends chemist has them too. I'm clearly not out partying tonight! 🤣

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls, I'm sorted for crinone. Belmont Pardeys are able to dispense more and they get Moses to authorise it later. So that's good to know if that happens to anyone else too.
    I still havent heard back from Monash so I'm just going on the PUPO assumption until next week at least. 😜