+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Smile Nearly there !

I have not been active for a long time as I was so despondent about our situation.

Anyway last year we finally bit the bullet and decided in order to make our dreams of a family come true we would have to leave Australia. It was a hard decision as we were both doing well in our jobs and both have had to take a step back, but in the big scheme of things I suppose that is a small price to pay.

We are now adopting and in 15 days I will be flying out to wait for our little one.

Today would have been our baby's 2nd birthday and today I will email our application and within the next 2-8 weeks we should have a baby girl in our arms and family. I want today to be a day to be remembered with joy and not just sadness and this way it will honour both our children and be a day never to be forgotten.

This weekend we will be going to start buying things for this baby who we have never met, so it is a bit strange and daunting and I have been quite anxious having avoided baby shops for the past 10 years.

All goes well and I hope that by our 11th wedding anniversary on 22nd July that we will be sharing our joy with our daughter.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to fefe76 For This Useful Post:

Foxy (08-06-2015),GirlsRock (08-06-2015),Little Ted (08-06-2015),Lolly99 (12-07-2015),monnie24 (10-07-2015),MsViking (08-06-2015),mumoftwoboys2005 (08-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Where are you adopting from? Very exciting times ahead 😊