Closed Thread
Page 84 of 97 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694 ... LastLast
Results 831 to 840 of 967
  1. #831
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    1,016
    Thanks
    784
    Thanked
    570
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Fingerscrossed mine is a natural FET so no meds, only one or 2 bt and then I use OPK's until I get a positive. I not too sure how typical my FET is after asking some of the ladies I here and a couple of friends who have done FETs. It's pretty basic and am a little worried that the monitoring isn't enough. It's my 2nd FET and I have one more frozen so I guess I will see how they pan out and decide whether I want to change clinics. I'm currently at a low cost clinic so will be looking at a genea clinic if this doesn't work

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Hopeful37 For This Useful Post:

    fingerscrossed2015  (13-09-2015)

  3. #832
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,029
    Thanks
    1,391
    Thanked
    452
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopeful37 View Post
    Fingerscrossed the 2Ww is a killer! Think of 2 weeks when u aren't doing IVF. It flys by! But on this journey it takes forever! Don't let it mess with your mind too much ( yay easy right haha!) each day u are one day closer

    First bloods for my next FET tomorrow ( cycle day 9) so see what that will bring
    Good luck tomorrow!

    2nd week of TWW is the worst... My inner monologue is all over the place... Doesn't help that I get little twinges and You start analysing what it might be... I keep to'ing and fro'ing about POAS ... I think I'm going to hold out... With my hubby away it's just me I drive myself crazy haha

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tanej78 For This Useful Post:

    fingerscrossed2015  (13-09-2015),Hopeful37  (13-09-2015)

  5. #833
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    118
    Thanks
    32
    Thanked
    55
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopeful37 View Post
    Fingerscrossed mine is a natural FET so no meds, only one or 2 bt and then I use OPK's until I get a positive. I not too sure how typical my FET is after asking some of the ladies I here and a couple of friends who have done FETs. It's pretty basic and am a little worried that the monitoring isn't enough. It's my 2nd FET and I have one more frozen so I guess I will see how they pan out and decide whether I want to change clinics. I'm currently at a low cost clinic so will be looking at a genea clinic if this doesn't work
    Wishing you lots of luck! I hope this last little frozen one is 'the one' for you 😀

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to fingerscrossed2015 For This Useful Post:

    Hopeful37  (13-09-2015)

  7. #834
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    118
    Thanks
    32
    Thanked
    55
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanej78 View Post
    Good luck tomorrow!

    2nd week of TWW is the worst... My inner monologue is all over the place... Doesn't help that I get little twinges and You start analysing what it might be... I keep to'ing and fro'ing about POAS ... I think I'm going to hold out... With my hubby away it's just me I drive myself crazy haha
    It is consuming isn't it! 😀

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to fingerscrossed2015 For This Useful Post:

    Tanej78  (13-09-2015)

  9. #835
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Jimboomba
    Posts
    285
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked
    138
    Reviews
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopeful37 View Post
    Fingerscrossed the 2Ww is a killer! Think of 2 weeks when u aren't doing IVF. It flys by! But on this journey it takes forever! Don't let it mess with your mind too much ( yay easy right haha!) each day u are one day closer

    First bloods for my next FET tomorrow ( cycle day 9) so see what that will bring
    Good luck for your BT tomorrow @Hopeful37

    Quote Originally Posted by Tanej78 View Post
    Good luck tomorrow!

    2nd week of TWW is the worst... My inner monologue is all over the place... Doesn't help that I get little twinges and You start analysing what it might be... I keep to'ing and fro'ing about POAS ... I think I'm going to hold out... With my hubby away it's just me I drive myself crazy haha
    It's the worst especially when your home without hubby!

    I'm really glad I tested last week and checked that the trigger was out of my system, as I got my BFP this morning!!! I can't even believe it! Let's just hope it's a sticky one!!!!

  10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mumofjay For This Useful Post:

    Hopeful37  (14-09-2015),Lovebubs77  (14-09-2015),MamaMell  (14-09-2015),Tanej78  (13-09-2015)

  11. #836
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    801
    Thanks
    432
    Thanked
    205
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mumofjay View Post
    Good luck for your BT tomorrow @Hopeful37


    It's the worst especially when your home without hubby!

    I'm really glad I tested last week and checked that the trigger was out of my system, as I got my BFP this morning!!! I can't even believe it! Let's just hope it's a sticky one!!!!
    Congrats mumofjay!! That is awesome news

    Xxxooo

  12. #837
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    118
    Thanks
    32
    Thanked
    55
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by mumofjay View Post
    Good luck for your BT tomorrow @Hopeful37


    It's the worst especially when your home without hubby!

    I'm really glad I tested last week and checked that the trigger was out of my system, as I got my BFP this morning!!! I can't even believe it! Let's just hope it's a sticky one!!!!
    Yay! Congratulations!!! How many days post transfer are you? 😀

  13. #838
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Jimboomba
    Posts
    285
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked
    138
    Reviews
    1
    I am 10dpt3dt today, got a nice strong positive at 9dpt. Ringing my clinic this morning to see if I can get a blood test this morning and another Thursday to ensure all levels are rising etc.

  14. #839
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    249
    Thanks
    102
    Thanked
    84
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by mumofjay View Post
    I am 10dpt3dt today, got a nice strong positive at 9dpt. Ringing my clinic this morning to see if I can get a blood test this morning and another Thursday to ensure all levels are rising etc.
    Yay congratulations!! Let us know how you go with your bloods! I'm off to buy some tests later today. I certainly feel pregnant, and know what it feels like, so here's hoping! I'm 5dp5dt which is when I've had my other BFP's.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to hope77 For This Useful Post:

    fingerscrossed2015  (14-09-2015)

  16. #840
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,029
    Thanks
    1,391
    Thanked
    452
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mumofjay View Post
    I am 10dpt3dt today, got a nice strong positive at 9dpt. Ringing my clinic this morning to see if I can get a blood test this morning and another Thursday to ensure all levels are rising etc.
    Yay that's exciting xx


 

Similar Threads

  1. IVF/FET May 2015
    By NizzleRizzle in forum IVF
    Replies: 668
    Last Post: 30-06-2015, 10:38
  2. IVF/FET May 2015
    By NizzleRizzle in forum pregnancy and babies through IVF
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 27-05-2015, 22:19
  3. FET Feb/Mar 2015
    By octonaut in forum IVF
    Replies: 1020
    Last Post: 27-05-2015, 11:33

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
Baby SensoryBaby Sensory is the only baby programme that offers a complete approach to learning & development. Our classes ...
REVIEWS
"Made bed time less anxious"
by Meld85
My Little Heart Whisbear - the Humming Bear reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›