+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Another vote for Jeans West maternity jeans. I lived in them throughout my pregnancy.

As for other maternity wear, I bought it from the US - the AUD was much stronger last year, so it may not be as cost-effective now. I bought from Old Navy - jersey maxi skirts and maternity leggings as well as some maternity tops. I bought nine pieces for AU$120 including shipping. But as I said the AUD was a lot higher then than it is now.

Next do have good maternity stuff. I reckon it's worth taking a look. If you spend over $30 then shipping from the UK is free. And they are really quick to send (5 working days and you'll have it).

Thanks
    Reviews
    I also found some comfy things in Cotton On, they had really nice soft harem pants that I lived in.
    I splashed out and bought some tights from a maternity shop and a stretchy skirt (I think the brand was Ripe?) that I just wore with target singlet tops, long sleeve shirts and long black boots, it worked for both work and casual.
    I also ordered a couple of maternity dresses online from Topshop which I still wear with a belt under the bust.
    I found it difficult to dress in the first half of pregnancy, much easier once the bump

Thanks
    Reviews
    ...pops out. Sorry, my toddler pressed send.
    Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I second jeanswest for jeans (so comfy) also their basic tops are great (look out for when they have 40% off)

I also got work pants from ripe maternity when they were on sale (so comfy)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Maternity wear

Quote Originally Posted by Trudilee View Post
    Hi ladies!
    I'm 14.5 weeks pregnant (with twins!) and I'm finding all my clothes are getting a bit too snug!
    Any suggestions on some affordable comfy maternity wear?
    Hi Trudilee - I am pregnant with twins also (18w) and found getting maternity wear difficult. I tried looking in all the places mentioned fruitless. I noticed you are in Brisvegas (so am I). After much searching I found : http://www.maternitysuperstore.com.au
    They are on the Northside but worth the trip. Nothing was priced over $80. I got work pants/ jeans/ tops all for less that $50 a piece.

After countless weeks of not finding anything, I went there and found everything I needed in one go.
    (For those that don't live in Brissie - they do online as well)

I also found pumpkin patch at DFO (jindalee) were clearing out maternity wear for $10 a piece last week..
    Last edited by Blinky76; 26-05-2015 at 15:00.