+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 36
  1. #21
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    7,242
    Thanks
    5,043
    Thanked
    3,638
    Reviews
    3
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    1000 posts in a week500 Posts in a week
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week
    With NAB, that is.

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,657
    Thanks
    602
    Thanked
    599
    Reviews
    3
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Apple iPhart6 View Post
    Our new mortgage is 4.68% and I thought that was good!
    Depends on years fixed etc. we fixed 5yrs 4.27 Ubank (NAB online bank)

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Mmumm For This Useful Post:

    Apple iPhart6  (22-05-2015)

  4. #23
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    640
    Thanks
    79
    Thanked
    198
    Reviews
    3
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    4.4% commonwealth bank on variable.

  5. #24
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    546
    Thanks
    260
    Thanked
    129
    Reviews
    7
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

    Default What's your interest rate?

    Quote Originally Posted by lolz83 View Post
    4.4% commonwealth bank on variable.
    Did you negotiate that? I'm on 4.53% with comm bank

  6. #25
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    371
    Thanks
    115
    Thanked
    123
    Reviews
    0
    Shop around when it comes to interest rates. Also just because it's the cheapest doesn't make it the best.

    A lot of these online banks have hidden fees and charges and also lack of convenance when it comes to discussing your loan.

    Looking at the major banks currently ANZ have one of the best rates around since they are the only bank to pass of the full quarter of a percent rate drop.

    Read everything before you sing up.

  7. #26
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    330
    Thanks
    60
    Thanked
    214
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by JET09 View Post
    Shop around when it comes to interest rates. Also just because it's the cheapest doesn't make it the best.

    A lot of these online banks have hidden fees and charges and also lack of convenance when it comes to discussing your loan.

    Looking at the major banks currently ANZ have one of the best rates around since they are the only bank to pass of the full quarter of a percent rate drop.

    Read everything before you sing up.
    I disagree. Just because they've passed on the full quarter, doesn't mean they are the lowest.

  8. #27
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    640
    Thanks
    79
    Thanked
    198
    Reviews
    3
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cevapa View Post
    Did you negotiate that? I'm on 4.53% with comm bank
    Went through a broker and we also have the wealth package with them which reduces our interest rate. We pay an annual fee of around $700 a year but get lots of benefits - like a no annual fee gold credit card.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to lolz83 For This Useful Post:

    Cevapa  (21-05-2015)

  10. #28
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    217
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked
    107
    Reviews
    0
    4.68% with ANZ

  11. #29
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Central West
    Posts
    1,583
    Thanks
    1,931
    Thanked
    904
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Just locked in 3.99% for 3 years with Newcastle Permanent 🎉🎉

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chippa For This Useful Post:

    Mmumm  (21-05-2015),monnie24  (21-05-2015)

  13. #30
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    on a sandy beach!
    Posts
    6,554
    Thanks
    339
    Thanked
    2,253
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JET09 View Post
    Shop around when it comes to interest rates. Also just because it's the cheapest doesn't make it the best.

    A lot of these online banks have hidden fees and charges and also lack of convenance when it comes to discussing your loan.

    Looking at the major banks currently ANZ have one of the best rates around since they are the only bank to pass of the full quarter of a percent rate drop.

    Read everything before you sing up.
    I will never join ANZ again. Not after what they did to farmers. We closed all our accounts with them taking DD's money out. YUCK!

    We are with Homeside and it's been a bit difficult because you can't do things inside nab it's totally separate. But all in all great. Plus we didn't have option go through another bank at time


 

Similar Threads

  1. What unusual things interest you?
    By RuffledPansy in forum General Chat
    Replies: 86
    Last Post: 23-05-2015, 21:14
  2. Hcg doubling rate?
    By sammymac in forum Pregnancy Tests & Help / Support with Results
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-04-2015, 07:22
  3. How to you rate your life?
    By Ellewood in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 23-05-2014, 20:07

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
Life FertilityLife Fertility Clinic is a boutique fertility clinic located in Spring Hill, Brisbane. Our dedicated fertility and IVF ...
REVIEWS
"Made bed time less anxious"
by Meld85
My Little Heart Whisbear - the Humming Bear reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›