+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Hello all

I am 39 and Hubby is 45. We have been married and trying for a baby for over 10 years. We tried IVF several times to no avail. If anyone especially in WA would like to donate embryos to us please let us know. We are happy to keep a Donor appraised of any pregnancy/child with regular updates. We would accept an anonymous donor because we really want a child/ren but would prefer to bring a child up knowing who their biological parents are.

BH-KatiesMum is offline Community Manager
    Winner 2008 - The most optimistic poster
    Winner 2014 - Most Helpful Moderator
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Hi T1gger and welcome to bubhub

we have a section for people looking for an egg donor - so I will move your thread there, where hopefully you might find your donor angel

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just got back from South Africa a few days ago and found out last night I'm pregnant, I was waiting for a donor for over a year and after 2 pulling out last minute and leaving me shattered I thought there had to be an easier way and it was way cheaper than here. I'm really happy with them and also wow what a holiday 😊. Let me know if you want any help. Best wishes Tina xo