We need 15 reviewers for Mater Nappy Balm! See below for more details and for reviewer criteria.
*OFFER NOW CLOSED*
Mater Nappy Balm is a silky smooth, exceptionally gentle cream ideal for nourishing red and delicate bottoms. This unique, soothing formula forms a protective barrier to repel wetness while still maintaining breathability and moisturising the skin - making for a drier, smoother bottom and a comfortable, happy baby. Mater Nappy Balm is a unique formula that keeps the nappy area hygienically dry and protected and:
Mater Nappy Balm was formulated to closely replicate the vernix– the naturally occurring substance produced in the womb which coats and protects the baby. This unique-to-market innovation provides more comfort for baby and peace of mind for mum. RRP $7.99 Website: www.matermothers.org.au/productsReviewers will need to meet the following criteria –
- Protects from irritation
- Soothes and calms skin
- pH balanced
- Dermatologically tested and suitable for sensitive skin
- Recyclable pack
- Your child must be under 3 Years old and in Nappies (cloth or disposable)You must try the Mater Nappy Balm for 1 weekYou must write a review of at least 50 words long by 15th of June, detailing your experience after trying Mater Nappy Balm. They are particularly interested in Performance, Ease of application and Fragrance
- you are a member of our Reviewer Panel (you can join up - info here)
- your Reviewer Panel details are up-to-date with your current address
- write in this thread and tell us why we should select you
- please confirm that the address you have entered into the Reviewer Panel details of your profile are currently correct by writing 'address is correct' in your application. If you do not do this, your application will not be consideredWe'll be selecting 15 reviewers from all the posts made by 9am (Brissie time) on Thursday 21st of May.If you are selected as a reviewer you must provide us with a written review by the date we specify (if you think you won't be able to follow the strict deadline, please don't apply).When we select reviewers, we give preference to regular contributors to our community and those who have posted in our reviews section previously. (How to add a reviewguide.) So if your review total = 0, the chances are you won't get picked! You can review a whole heap of pregnancy & parenting items, as well as local parks, and most of anything you can think of! So get to reviewing some other products if you want a chance to review in one of our panels.And if you miss out this time, don't worry, there will be plenty of other opportunities coming up soon! Subscribe to this section to make sure you are the first to hear about any opportunities.If you are not a member of our Reviewer Panel and you would like to be considered for FREE products, find out how to you can join up here
To check your address in your profile, go to User Control Panel > Edit Profile and scroll down to the Reviewer Panel Street Address and Suburb fields. These details CANNOT be seen by anybody other than our administrators.
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 10 of 35
11-05-2015 10:06 #1
We need 15 reviewers for Mater Nappy Balm!
Last edited by BH-community; 21-05-2015 at 09:42.
11-05-2015 10:21 #2
Everytime my LO (18months) goes to daycare (once a week) she ends up with a sore bum.
Id love to review it.
Details are up to date.
11-05-2015 10:23 #3
I'd love to try this, Dd is 15 months and going through some terrible teething, as a result she's had nappy rash and I'm struggling to find something that help clears it up whilst working as a barrier.
Address is correct.
11-05-2015 11:34 #4
I'd love to try. I have DD 22mths who can go from nothing to nappy rash so bad she can't sit in 1 day and I'm struggling to find anything to help.
Plus DD 7mths who had frequent red bum despite creams
Details are correct
11-05-2015 11:59 #5
Yes please! Would love to try this in my 3 month old.
Address is correct.
11-05-2015 12:25 #6
Would love to try this. Ds is 20 months and always comes home from daycare with a sore red bum. Would love to see if this helps more.
Address is correct
11-05-2015 12:41 #7
I'd also love to give it a go!! My DD is almost 8.5 months old and is teething at the moment so her wee, little bum has got that "shiny red apple glow" (nappy rash) happening atm
Am using 2 leading products to try to resolve it and would like to compare the Mater's Nappy Balm against them. I'm also interested to see how it performs as a barrier cream overnight to keep DD's skin dry until the morning
All details are correct
ETA: Disposable nappies used
Last edited by BlondeinBrisvegas; 13-05-2015 at 13:24.
11-05-2015 14:50 #8Junior Member
- Join Date
- Jun 2011
Im happy to give this a try 5mo DS has eczema and very sensitive skin and often gets small tears in the creases in his nappy area, would love to find something that could prevent this from happening.
Address is correct
11-05-2015 14:59 #9
Do you know if the balm is cloth nappy safe?
The Following User Says Thank You to BettyV For This Useful Post:
11-05-2015 14:59 #10
I'd love to try this! DD is 20months and a big wetter overnight. She is also teething at the moment so we have an extra red bottom :-( and the creams we are currently using just don't seem to be helping enough! She is in both cloth and disposable (I'm assuming that it isn't going to ruin/stain cloth nappies?).
Address is correct
By BH-community in forum Reviewer PanelReplies: 180Last Post: 18-11-2014, 12:09
By BH-community in forum Reviewer PanelReplies: 38Last Post: 16-07-2014, 11:21
By BH-community in forum Reviewer PanelReplies: 50Last Post: 01-07-2014, 11:35
LCF Fun Languages AustraliaFrench, Spanish, Mandarin, Italian & German lessons for children 0-12 years. Play-based and immersion language ...
LATESTWhy it is OK for your child to be differentWhat is a blessing way? How is it different to a baby shower?7 ways to break the ‘mumnotony’ at home
POPULARWhen can I start giving chores to my children?New baby nursery checklist – a guide to newborn essentialsWhat to pack for labour and hospital – a checklist
FORUMS - chatting now ...
IVF babies due Sep/Oct/Nov 2017pregnancy and babies through IVF
Pregnancy test recall!!!Conception & Fertility General Chat
IUI - first time fertility treatmentNon-IVF fertility assistance
IVF babies due June/July/August 2017pregnancy and babies through IVF
Lite & Easy ???Second Trimester Chat
A - Z of baby girl namesGames & fun stuff
Happiness thread.General Chat
A - Z of Baby Boy NamesGames & fun stuff