+ Reply to Thread
Page 140 of 140 FirstFirst ... 4090130138139140
Results 1,391 to 1,399 of 1399
  1. #1391
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    2,921
    Thanks
    638
    Thanked
    2,344
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by harvs View Post
    I suspect what @J37 actually did is fashion the lemon skins into nipple pasties before presenting herself to Gary naked on a giant cloche smeared in the melted chocolate...
    With a deep-fried chicken drumette placed seductively between the buttock. (After all, Gary has no time for micro-herbs...they are not edible!).

    Sent from my SM-N910G using The Bub Hub mobile app

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to J37 For This Useful Post:

    harvs  (29-07-2015),Skyler  (29-07-2015)

  3. #1392
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    3,903
    Thanks
    4,559
    Thanked
    1,929
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil M View Post
    Yup, restaurant revolution is on 7, they develop their own restaurant and the public go in to rate them.
    I managed about ten minutes of both.
    Think I prefer RR but I can't see myself bothering with either.

    Quote Originally Posted by J37 View Post
    Was I the only one who thought Billie needs a taller boyfriend?


    Sent from my SM-N910G using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Oh I did but then I felt guilty for having an inner b1tch voice

    Quote Originally Posted by J37 View Post
    I am truly a flawed human being...I am actually considering watching "The Bachelor". I need help.

    Sent from my SM-N910G using The Bub Hub mobile app
    We've got a thread started already, you've got to come over.
    All the cools kids are

  4. #1393
    harvs's Avatar
    harvs is offline Winner 2014 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2016 - Member you'd most like to meet
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    10,174
    Thanks
    6,424
    Thanked
    16,376
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 2/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/3/15Busiest Member of the Week200 Posts in a week

    Default Masterchef 2015

    I just reread this whole thread. Belgians. I can't wait for this year's!

    ETA DYAC I meant brilliance, not beluga.

    ETATA I meant Belgians not beings.

    ETATATA I meant beluga not beings.

    Sheesh.

  5. #1394
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    2,921
    Thanks
    638
    Thanked
    2,344
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by harvs View Post
    I just reread this whole thread. Belgians. I can't wait for this year's!

    ETA DYAC I meant brilliance, not beluga.

    ETATA I meant Belgians not beings.

    ETATATA I meant beluga not beings.

    Sheesh.
    When does it start?

    Sent from my SM-N910G using The Bub Hub mobile app

  6. #1395
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,566
    Thanks
    555
    Thanked
    1,125
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by J37 View Post
    When does it start?

    Sent from my SM-N910G using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Usually immediately after MKR finishes.

  7. #1396
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    2,921
    Thanks
    638
    Thanked
    2,344
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I have no idea when that is, so I shall rely on you girls.

    So...who's in this year?

    A few questions before we start:

    1. Is it physically possible for Gary to get any sexier?

    2. Will George's head get any shinier, his skinny jeans tighter, and will he continue using hospital-grade OT instruments to "plate up"?

    3. Will Matt suffer an acute coronary syndrome at the tasting table?

    4. What will be the "w@nk phrase" this year? Please God let the "balance of flavours" and "hero of the dish" be superceded.

    5. What will be the omnipresent "w@nk food item" this year? Last year being the quail of course.

    Think carefully about how you answer question 1

    Sent from my SM-N910G using The Bub Hub mobile app

  8. #1397
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    6,912
    Thanks
    4,794
    Thanked
    4,237
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by J37 View Post
    I have no idea when that is, so I shall rely on you girls.

    So...who's in this year?

    A few questions before we start:

    1. Is it physically possible for Gary to get any sexier?

    2. Will George's head get any shinier, his skinny jeans tighter, and will he continue using hospital-grade OT instruments to "plate up"?

    3. Will Matt suffer an acute coronary syndrome at the tasting table?

    4. What will be the "w@nk phrase" this year? Please God let the "balance of flavours" and "hero of the dish" be superceded.

    5. What will be the omnipresent "w@nk food item" this year? Last year being the quail of course.

    Think carefully about how you answer question 1

    Sent from my SM-N910G using The Bub Hub mobile app
    😂😂😂😂

    question 2 is my burning question for the 2016 season. last few years it's been tweezers. what could he use this year instead!?

    I'm giving mkr a miss this year as I find it too pedestrian to bear but I might (MIGHT!!) tune into mastertears this year. they definitely need some new sayings though.

    oh and George with "allllagant" (elegant) 😂😂

  9. #1398
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    3,022
    Thanks
    3,685
    Thanked
    2,850
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I can't wait for masterchef it's my favourite time of year. How much I'll get to watch this year with a baby interfering well we'll see!
    Not a fan of mkr at all the past couple of years but always loved masterchef and hoping for a good season this year.


 

Similar Threads

  1. IVF/FET May 2015
    By NizzleRizzle in forum pregnancy and babies through IVF
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 27-05-2015, 22:19
  2. Masterchef NOT
    By RuffledPansy in forum General Chat
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 24-05-2015, 14:17
  3. Masterchef 2014!!
    By Ellewood in forum Movies / Music / Books / TV Chat
    Replies: 1094
    Last Post: 08-08-2014, 16:53

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
SoftmatsSoftmats specialises in safe, non-toxic, and durable play mats. The international Premium Dwinguler™ Play Mats and ...
REVIEWS
"Pigeon teats rule!"
by Alex
Pigeon PP Wide Neck reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›