+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Mod-Nomsie is offline Administrator
    Winner 2009/10/11/12/13 - Most helpful Moderator
    Winner 2011 - Naughtiest/Cheekiest Mod
    Winner - Quickest 'Thanker' on the Hub
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/1/15
    Breast feeding twins every 2-3 hours around the clock for the first 6 months helped me. I not only dropped all the pregnancy weight, but also slimmed down to the lowest weight I had ever been in my adult life.
    I suppose I took that for granted, because I had grand ideas that breastfeeding dd would at least help me drop the pregnancy weight again but I was oh-so-wrong. I was as hungry as ever (although I know for me, the mini-pill I am on contributes to my insatiable hunger) but the breastfeeding made no difference and not only have I still not really dropped that weight, I've since put more on now that I finished breastfeeding a month ago.
    Dd will be 2 in 3 months and its at the forefront of my mind- the fact that I am carrying so much extra weight around my tummy- and I know and want to eat healthier but am having a lot of trouble finding recipes for the whole family that we will all happily eat together. My main problem is carbs. To say I am addicted is an understatement. I wish someone could just walk through my front door and start telling me what to do and to get you off my butt and exercise because that's my other problem. I live off 3-4 hours of sleep a night (dd has sleep aversions) and so some days just feel like all I can do is clean the house before I am exhausted.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod-Nomsie View Post
    Breast feeding twins every 2-3 hours around the clock for the first 6 months helped me. I not only dropped all the pregnancy weight, but also slimmed down to the lowest weight I had ever been in my adult life.
    I suppose I took that for granted, because I had grand ideas that breastfeeding dd would at least help me drop the pregnancy weight again but I was oh-so-wrong. I was as hungry as ever (although I know for me, the mini-pill I am on contributes to my insatiable hunger) but the breastfeeding made no difference and not only have I still not really dropped that weight, I've since put more on now that I finished breastfeeding a month ago.
    Dd will be 2 in 3 months and its at the forefront of my mind- the fact that I am carrying so much extra weight around my tummy- and I know and want to eat healthier but am having a lot of trouble finding recipes for the whole family that we will all happily eat together. My main problem is carbs. To say I am addicted is an understatement. I wish someone could just walk through my front door and start telling me what to do and to get you off my butt and exercise because that's my other problem. I live off 3-4 hours of sleep a night (dd has sleep aversions) and so some days just feel like all I can do is clean the house before I am exhausted.
    I'm the same after having my ds. I was below pre pregnancy weight 6 weeks post partum when i was breastfeeding. Now I've put weight back on and am struggling to lose it

Sent from my GT-I9507 using The Bub Hub mobile app