+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Chunkydunks View Post
    I know it's a kids thing but loom bands dies out pretty bloody quick. I've seen kids fads come and go but that would have to be the quickest fad I've seen.
    Haha! Bring back slap bands and watch rings any day of the week!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankenmum View Post
    @trustyChords the same thing happened to my dad. For as long I can remember he has worn black stovepipe jeans, flanelette shirt, work boots and had a beard... He's totally a hipster! Except of course he's not, lol
    That's the thing I always think. What about dudes who literally looked like your Dad. I saw these kids at wet and wild recently with mullets, tracks and beaded single plaits and rats tails at wet and wild… They were totally suburban not well to do looking kids… I wanna say that without sounding too judgey judgey but yeah you know. And instantly I was like omg that's going to be the next trend looking like you just stepped out of a ghetto of some description. I've noticed it's become quite a huge fixation in fashion lately like derelict is actually a thing. But I guess that's it rich people culturally misappropriating styles of the poor or working class.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 26/3/15100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by emski72 View Post
    Isn't a chevron a motorway sign?
    You're right. I always associated it with the oil company. Now I'm wondering which come first lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh gosh I'm sure I will offend people by my list..

Hyphenated first names.
    Hyphenated last names.
    Multiple middle names.
    My family stickers.
    Paleo.
    Pointy fingers nails.
    Hair half one colour and half another.
    Those ridiculous short shorts with the pockets hanging down.
    Those disgusting skirts that you can see up the girls waa-zoo and are like Harry high pants.
    Drawn on eyebrows.
    Hair extensions that are obviously hair extensions.
    Cross fit. More so the ppl who go and act like they going to compete in the Olympics.

I have more...

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TTC7 For This Useful Post:

AngelicHobgoblin  (29-04-2015),harvs  (03-05-2015),MLadyEm  (29-04-2015),Skyler  (29-04-2015),SuperGranny  (01-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Chunkydunks View Post
    I agree with so many of these!!

I also agree with you Trusty Chords. Being made to look like you're following the crowd when you were ahead of the crowd is a bit blah.

With the whole chevron thing.....it's not chevron it's fudging zig zag I hate so much that a simple zig zag pattern ended up with a stupid label because of a world destroying oil company!!

I know it's a kids thing but loom bands dies out pretty bloody quick. I've seen kids fads come and go but that would have to be the quickest fad I've seen.
    You should see how many loom band channels I've apparently subscribed to on youtube...

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Trusty Chords For This Useful Post:

Chunkydunks  (29-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Trusty Chords View Post
    That's the thing I always think. What about dudes who literally looked like your Dad. I saw these kids at wet and wild recently with mullets, tracks and beaded single plaits and rats tails at wet and wild… They were totally suburban not well to do looking kids… I wanna say that without sounding too judgey judgey but yeah you know. And instantly I was like omg that's going to be the next trend looking like you just stepped out of a ghetto of some description. I've noticed it's become quite a huge fixation in fashion lately like derelict is actually a thing. But I guess that's it rich people culturally misappropriating styles of the poor or working class.
    If I see anyone with a rats tail, it makes me want to hide my valuables.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to TTC7 For This Useful Post:

Skyler  (29-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    **hides all her loom bands**

😔

11. The Following User Says Thank You to TTC7 For This Useful Post:

JR03  (29-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Trusty Chords View Post
    All I can think of is Zoolander and "derelict my balls"

13. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

BettyW  (01-05-2015),bubbasmum  (29-04-2015),Frankenmum  (29-04-2015),MickeyMouse84  (30-04-2015),Mod-Degrassi  (30-04-2015),Mod-Nomsie  (30-04-2015),MrsChino  (01-05-2015),Sabochan  (01-05-2015),Stumpy  (29-04-2015),TTC7  (29-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 26/3/15100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC7 View Post
    **hides all her loom bands**

������
    DS still has his loom band stuff too. Every now and then he makes another one.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Chunkydunks For This Useful Post:

TTC7  (29-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC7 View Post
    Oh gosh I'm sure I will offend people by my list..

Cross fit. More so the ppl who go and act like they going to compete in the Olympics.

I have more...
    I know, right?! What happened to just being fit and healthy. Suddenly it has to be beamed all around the world, how many burpees you've done.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast