Closed Thread
Page 44 of 99 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Welcome to the thread Tracey!
    Best advice is ask questions here - or read through the old threads although at this point you might need to set aside about a week do read them all , but it really is worth doing as there are lots of tips, accommodation recommendations etc.

AFM - looks like this cycle is going to be a bust for me, it's coming up to 8dp5dt today and not a hint of a second line so I've started putting plan B in motion which is a trip back for a full (and last) fresh cycle in October. Hoping like crazy I can coax my donor out of 'retirement' to cycle for us, if she can't I'll have to find another I guess

Anyone who has travelled with a little one, I'm looking for self contained accommodation recommendations with a baby - prefer near the clinic that aren't too outrageously expensive. Also what did you do for a car seat/pram while over there, did you take your own? Oh it's going to be a rigmarole!

I hope my other TWW buddies are going well, looking forward to hearing some positive news soon!

Em x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Emski, I'm so sorry to hear that, I had all my fingers and toes crossed for you. I hope that you can coax your donor out of retirement for plan B in October. X

Sent from my iPad using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was just jumping on to see how you were going Emski, I'm so sorry to read your news, could it be a late implanter? Will you be having a blood test?

We are leaving tomorrow, not looking forward to the flight home.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Lol I love the way we are all up at stupid hours... I can't get my sleep pattern back!

I'll go for BT on Monday to give it every chance but at this point it would take a bit of a miracle I think. Lisa hopefully you're bringing back some excess with you - don't forget... a few days of gestone in your carry on! x

5. The Following User Says Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

Lisaxxx  (11-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Best wishes Emski. Glad you're prepared for one more shot.

Airbnb may be a good starting point for you or homeaway. My friend's sister who is originally from Capetown used them for loads of accommodation over Christmas. Another friend had great accom in London/Europe and never paid a lot.

With a child it's just more adventure. That's what I have to tell myself to prepare for the future anyhow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know right... It's been a week since we returned and I am still waking up between 3-4 am every night.

Sent from my iPad using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the welcome ladies. I'll read through the thread with a cup of tea!
    I'm an experienced IVFer. 3 years, 22 cycles, 7 pregnancies. Just felt my journey wasn't over after a couple of years off so thought if spin the wheel one last time with a young donor.
    I've heard the success rate for older (eeeik) women and young SA donors is quite high.
    Keeping it real at the same time!
    Tx

Thanks
    Reviews
    http://www.exxpectations.com/news/ma...arean-sections

This is a friend's daughter (the doctor) in Brisbane. Wonder if my doc would consider if all good and healthy?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello Emski!

I've been watching for an update from you since I'll be doing the exact same trip next year to transfer our last two embryos. I really hope the blood test gives you a nice surprise on Monday!

The best of luck to everyone currently cycling or about to!!

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to twirlywhirl For This Useful Post:

emski72  (11-06-2015),JulieMalooley  (11-06-2015),TannyMac  (12-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Thanks Twirly... You just never know in this caper! X